The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Season done, Heading back to Sydney

Well after some issues with work that resulted in MissG being let go and myself quitting, we are heading back to Sydney. We have bugger all snow left so i dont see any point in hanging around. It has been an interesting season to say the least but its time for the board to get hung back on the wall until January cheese At least i can still get my shred fix from here tongue laugh

You were in Persiher or Thredbo?  The reports are saying they still have a metre of snow, I’m guessing that is a complete and utter lie?  Buller supposedly has 40cm but I reckon you would be struggling to find a single part of the mountain with that much snow.

Im at Falls Creek mate, well was.

So it’s pretty bad there as well.  I was thinking that might be the last resort in Vic to have anything worth going to?

I reckon Buller’s snowdepth which they report is a little more accurate than thredbo or perisher’s…

Thredbo was still Top2Bottom today, and fun! I needed a powder stance to carve up the slush. The rain has settled in, so could be really awful tomoz.
Check my ‘snocam Daily Run’ vid in Snow & Weather on the home page.