The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Melbourne housemate

Princess Mizu - 20 June 2011 10:17 PM

LOL Once he finds out that Sydney’s only option is TJ the facebook stalker, he’ll be back!!!!!!

If ya read the first post you’ll realise that Jacs is not a he wink

red face It was a spellng mistake!!!!!

Princess Mizu - 20 June 2011 10:52 PM

red face It was a spellng mistake!!!!!

We all know how much trouble that can cause!

Rick made the same mistake wink

Though Princess Mizu, people could easily make that mistake bout you at the moment with your name and pic

They’ll just think that Kate has gone mental and joined a snowboard forum!!!!!

Holy Shit - I forgot to check this forum cos I doubted I would have any luck, but you guys are pigs for it!
Thanks to all of you offering to come drink at my house (my shout; yeah riiight!) I’ll let you know when I have one:P In the mean time, am always keen to meet beer buddies, so anyone keen to catch up let me know! I am from Melbs originally (well Ocean Grove) but just settling back in after time away.

What area are you looking in living? Got work here atm?
Another place you may want to try posting is the forums at adventurepro.com.au
Mainly a kayak forum, but has areas for all adventure sports. I have often seen people advertising rooms for rent in there.

Awesome, thanks I might try posting there too. I’m looking in the North East area. I just got a job in Clifton Hill and would like to be as close to work as possible.

Since you are in melbs, you might be interested in attending this snowboard movie premier tomorrow night in town.

jacs - 21 June 2011 05:55 AM

Awesome, thanks I might try posting there too. I’m looking in the North East area. I just got a job in Clifton Hill and would like to be as close to work as possible.

thats the area i work in, i live in newport and i kinds wish i lived closer to this side of the city. driving home is a nightmare