The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Melbourne housemate

I’m currently looking for a place to live in Melbourne and am keen to live with like-minded peeps. Thought I might start by putting the word out there to see if anyone knows of anyone seeking a housemate. I’m 27, female and totally obsessed with snowboarding. I’ve just done a season in Canada and am keen to live with people that are into similar things (e.g - mountain biking, rock climbing, snowboarding, wakeboarding etc.)

If you know of anyone, I’d be keen to hear.

Cheers.

and everyone looks straight at Teacher boy and Teacher girl…............

So when you say “like minded” do you mean drinking to excess on a regular basis, dressing up in weird clothing, kayaking in fountains?

Hahahhahahaa!!!!!

I only thought it Azz!!!!! Trust you to post it!!!!!!  LOL

If you like pedicure’s as well Warren loves them!!! he likes snowboarding as well but is so shit at it…..

LOL you guys! rolleyes

jacs, If I had a room free I’d offer it to ya. But witht the olds still wink lifes cheap that way

If I hear of anything that would suit, I’ll let you know cool smile

But, If you need some drinking buddies, or buddies to head to the hills for a ride with. Billy n myself are you peeps!

^^^ This!! shaka

And when you do find a house, teacher boy and I will gladly warm it for ya! wink billy
Where you originally from jacs?

Jacs shout billy

Billy - 20 June 2011 03:38 AM

^^^ This!! shaka

And when you do find a house, teacher boy and I will gladly warm it for ya! wink billy
Where you originally from jacs?

Hell if you have a housewarming party, I will come to Melbourne and billy it on up with you all.

I still have to visit my mate who moved to Melbourne last year. Just haven’t had any reason to go down yet.

Jacs is thinking, Oh god, what have I got myself into here LOL

Hahaha yup! Notice the non-reply! billy .. And nice avatar K2! LOL

yeah i think you scared him off, prob moving to sydney now haha

LOL Once he finds out that Sydney’s only option is TJ the facebook stalker, he’ll be back!!!!!!

Sorry my house is full raspberry

LOL

tjswish - 20 June 2011 10:25 PM

Sorry my house is full raspberry

of your victims?