The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Stunt Driver Experience

I went and did this on Sunday. It was heaps of fun !!!!!!

We were in Mini’s, never driven one before and they were pretty fun smile

You have one go at the two wheeling car and three goes at the events. The two wheeling you are a passenger and drive for the others.

Started off with a Ramp to ramp jump, You hit the take off at 40 kph and clear the flat section, land on the downhill. I didn’t get any footage of this, my mate I went with was in the other Mini at the same time as me. Was so fun !!!!! I wanted to make a bigger gap and up the speeds…......... of course they wouldn’t let us downer

Then I had the two wheel ride, which was sick. You get to be on the high side. First thought was “freaky” but after 10 secs it felt normal.

Then the 360 spins, come in at 70 kph, two wheels on a tarp, other two on tar. Hit the skids and go sliding. I could of done that for an hour, it never gets old.

Last was the 180 hand brake park. 40 kph required for that one. brake, turn, stop Woo Hoo.

Was an awesome way to spend two hours for sure cheese

As the dudes running it said, you won’t learn anything, but we guarantee you walk away with a huge grin. EVERYONE there certainly did.

There is a short vid for you to look at if you want.

Also did the bungy tramp thing Saturday night near Fed square. Widlman is bouncing. This was his second go and his guts were struggling after pigging out on Teppanyaki (how do you spell that??) and flipping too much sick

Can you guys see the vid?

I got some privacy BS before it played mad

I think I fixed it !!! smile

vids on private mate?
{edit} never mind im slow

work now?

shaka

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 20 June 2011 07:43 AM

vids on private mate?

and struggle spellng spelling simple words

and thats the least of my worries wink

oh, btw,.... cool vid! sounds like you had a blast

Sick, sounds like something I should do grin

Azz - 20 June 2011 07:47 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 20 June 2011 07:43 AM

vids on private mate?

and struggle spellng spelling simple words

I cant get this out of my head now

Hahahahahahaaa!!!!!

Ya do K2!!!!! It’s just been Billied Around a bit, that’s all!!!!!  LOL

Had fun Dad????

Sounds like fun man! GW smile

That’s sick, Azz! Looks like a lot of fun! I did something similar a few years back but it was more tame. We didn’t get to do those crazy tarp spins.