The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Tucked in or out!?!

Poll: What do you do with your pant legs when riding
Total Votes: 30
Tucked in between boot and binding
Pulled out and over the high backs
spaz - 06 June 2011 01:54 AM
Mizu Kuma - 05 June 2011 10:15 AM

Yeah, I’m not quite sold on the loss of performance argument either Gamblor!!!!!

The top part of a boot can still move slightly pant or no pant, I’m sure???? Some Highbacks (Urethane) even allow for movement in the highback itself!!!!!

The main objective of the bindin is to anchor the heel and toe???? The highback is there to give somethin to push back against in order to be able to successfully apply pressure to the heel edge of the board!!!!! There is already materials of the boot that are in between your leg and the highback????

Were you drunk when you wrote this???
So many corrections needed.

This may have been the case!!!!!  red face

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 01 June 2011 12:27 PM

I have mine out, cos when i have them tucked in i feel restricked as the pants are stuck between the boot n highback and it pulls when i bend my knees

hmmm

Mizu Kuma - 17 June 2011 05:19 AM

I have mine out, cos when i have them tucked in i feel restricked as the pants are stuck between the boot n highback and it pulls when i bend my knees

hmmm

oops

Mizu Kuma - 17 June 2011 05:19 AM

hmmm

What a Punter! Or a Teacher Boy… Both pretty noob raspberry

Busted!  LOL

Haha knew I would get pulled up there. Those ar shitty pants I took for Thr hike. Actually tore them just trying to get them over the boot. Weren’t gona fit over binding too.
LOL like I said multiple times in the tr I looked like a muppet that day. Still no excuses haha

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 17 June 2011 07:33 AM

Haha knew I would get pulled up there. Those ar shitty pants I took for Thr hike. Actually tore them just trying to get them over the boot. Weren’t gona fit over binding too.
LOL like I said multiple times in the tr I looked like a muppet that day. Still no excuses haha

Excuses Excuses!!!!! They don’t fit properly, I looked like a muppet all day, Spanish is not my scene…..........  LOL

You been busted dude!!!!! Mizu sees EVERYTHING!!!!!  shaka

Well said, Mr Kuma.  smirk

What does Spanish have to do with anything excaim  angry

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 17 June 2011 07:41 AM

What does Spanish have to do with anything excaim  angry

When it comes to you Teacher Boy???? Everything!!!!!!  LOL

LOL

“Spanish is not my scene”  LOL

tucked in because my pants are baggy. If they’re over the bindings, sometimes it can get dragged.

“Punters” have their pants tucked in hey????  hmmm

that was mad mizu