The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Help needed for a newb

It should work OK for you, Sukah. It’s a suitable board and a good price. It will also give you a chance to work out what type of board (size, flex, shape etc.) suits your riding. If you ever progress to something else, it will still be nice to keep as a park board.

Yea snatch that one up!

yeah sweet cheers guys, i think ill snap it up. going to get fitted for boots and shit tommorow im going to aps boardroom in ryde i seen on there site the have some good sales on from last years stock so im hoping to grab a bargain there too.

No worries, Sukah! Let us know how you go with the boots and bindings.

Barrrrgain Sukah!!!!!!

Make sure ya take heeeeeaaaps of time with ya boots!!!!! Don’t feel rushed or pressured into a purchase!!!!!  shaka

hey guys i ended up getting they burton blunt just need to get the wax and edges done i also got me boots and bindings, ended up gettin some burton rulers and ride lx bindings, also just want to mention how good the guys were at aps boardroom in west ryde, there service was second to none and they were really cool guys.
http://www.alpsport.com.au/snowboarding/

So you’re using regular bindings on a channel board?

Good Stuff Sukah!!!! Let us know how it goes!!!!

Bein 3 or more seasons old, it might be pre channel skip????

Can ya get discs for Ride’s????

yeah nah its not a chanel board