The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Die-cut Stickers

Hey guys,

We are getting some die-cut stickers made and just want to get your opinion on a couple of things.

We think we’re going to keep them really simple, just black and white versions of BOARDWORLD, without the .com.au at the end.

Would you rather something else? Do you think we should do a variation of just the BW, like our icon on Facebook?

How big do you think we should make them? We are thinking of making a big one at 26cm x 40cm and possibly a smaller one too.

Just want to get your honest opinions before going ahead with the order.

Thank you! smile

I’d like to see variations of just the word BOARDWORLD, maybe different colored letters?

K.I.S.S principle works good, i like the one you have put up.

Would love to see the logo at the top left of the website in sticker form.

small enough to plaster across the front of my board O_o

maybe a bigger version too for car windows..

snowdragon - 17 June 2011 01:45 AM

I’d like to see variations of just the word BOARDWORLD, maybe different colored letters?

Would be sick!

And I would love one diecut with the logo…

The facebook one is pretty bland and BW doesn’t really tell people what you are advertising.

Die cut with Wave/Mountain/Wall!!!!!

I personally reckon that just the text in that font is a bit bland!!!!! It’ll look home made!!!!!

well i will def grab a couple of the logo and the all black ‘boardworld’. and no chance i will go near the coloured ones haha

Th coloured ones are for stalkers!!!!!

yeah i like the logo at the top! now i would put that on my board!!

people will ask what it is too lol

Hell yeah rider it would look sick…....

Mizu Kuma - 17 June 2011 02:01 AM

Die cut with Wave/Mountain/Wall!!!!!

I personally reckon that just the text in that font is a bit bland!!!!! It’ll look home made!!!!!

I second this, matbe even third it . .  raspberry

deanobruce - 17 June 2011 02:01 AM

well i will def grab a couple of the logo and the all black ‘boardworld’. and no chance i will go near the coloured ones haha

I was thinking more like single color options, like an all dark blue, or variations- not so much the tooty-fruity

Mizu Kuma - 17 June 2011 02:02 AM

LOL

fast eddie - 17 June 2011 02:34 AM
Mizu Kuma - 17 June 2011 02:02 AM

LOL

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ??????  LOL

snowdragon - 17 June 2011 02:09 AM
deanobruce - 17 June 2011 02:01 AM

I was thinking more like single color options, like an all dark blue, or variations- not so much the tooty-fruity

ah yeh i see what you mean, haha yeh the tuti fruity one looks very…happy

Hahaha