The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Countdown to your next ride!

about 18 hours

It is 153 days, 2 hours, 25 minutes

confused

Saturday again for me!

I diddnt go on Monday.
Stayed at home and worked on the house.
Next weekend?

it was going to be next week until my mechanic told me my car repair will be 1,800!!!!! i can buy a car for that…out of control…

mid week next week…5 more sleeps!

a few more hours till we roll out of sydney…..frothing, absolutley frothing.

Pow Wow - 10 September 2009 06:22 PM

it was going to be next week until my mechanic told me my car repair will be 1,800!!!!! i can buy a car for that…out of control…

What happened to the car?

hey jez sorry we didnt catch up, was too much drama to try and split from our group and head to thredbo to come riding with you…. We will make this happen though.

All good mate. Did you get the tickets altright? How was today?

We got back last night. The snow was melting pretty quickly at Thredbo. Very slushy and warm, bottom cover very thin, but good fun in the sun.

Gratz on the 1000 mark rider. Sad stuff for me this weekend. Didnt go up but got offered corporate box tickets for the V8 supercars at Phillip Island today. It was mad fun smile

Thanks, didn’t notice till you said it. Phillip Island is great, was there 2 years ago for the Moto GP when Casey Stoner won the race as world champion.

Went to Buller on Saturday, that was a huge let down, the morning started well enough but then around midday almost every lift was shutdown cause of wind.  Walked up and down the Koflers terrain park a few times but that gets old real quick so did summit a couple of times and then bailed.  Not sure if I will be going again as the snow situation was starting to look quite sad.  Might be Falls or nuthin soonish….......

Yes I may be a complete moron, I am actually considering going to Buller tomorrow for a last much around.  Im thinking it may be some time b4 I get to go again.  It will be rubbish and theres two schools of thought, y leave the season on a sour note, conversely you have to experience the bad to appreciate the good huh?

Any snow is good snow man. Im just pissed that I wont be heading up anymore most likely :(