The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Girls - sneak peek

Very Nice! I first learned snowboarding existed seeing an ad for Phys Ed credit at Uni with a close female friend- we both decided to take the class, my instructor was a bad-ass named Carrie, best teach I ever hadand be surprised if she never went pro true inspiration.  I’m liking seeing the Respect The girls are going to get from the clear hard work they’ve been putting in, I hope they read these comments!

Will they be running forums of there? Or is it going to me only content based in the form of blogs, features,  contests, etc as show so far?
Just dont want all the girls leaving BW!

I will be visiting the new site heaps too, as I enjoy reading blogs and articles on girls riding/culture just as much

I don’t believe they will be running forums over there but there will be a way for the girls to communicate and drop comments on the site. How it all works exactly, I’m not too sure. Also Boardworld Girls is going to be more of a global site where as Boardworld is an Australian site with some international flavour.

Mizu Kuma - 15 June 2011 05:23 AM

Will Millions do????  cheese

well… I guess I could cut you some slack since you’ve got 8000 posts…

rider26 - 15 June 2011 05:47 AM

I don’t believe they will be running forums over there but there will be a way for the girls to communicate and drop comments on the site. How it all works exactly, I’m not too sure. Also Boardworld Girls is going to be more of a global site where as Boardworld is an Australian site with some international flavour.

Just put a link to our forums at the top of the page?

I like it, just a bit too… white…. LOL that doesn’t really help.

Maybe some sort of background would be good. It just looks incomplete, if you know what I mean?

Gamblor - 15 June 2011 06:06 AM
Mizu Kuma - 15 June 2011 05:23 AM

Will Millions do????  cheese

well… I guess I could cut you some slack since you’ve got 8000 posts…

cool smile I’ll write out the cheque to a Mr Gamblor then????

blizzard_22 - 15 June 2011 06:22 AM

I like it, just a bit too… white…. LOL that doesn’t really help.

Maybe some sort of background would be good. It just looks incomplete, if you know what I mean?

I’ll have to pass on the feedback after they launch because I don’t think I was meant to start this thread.  red face

Yeah! Girl power! shaka

rider26 - 15 June 2011 07:05 AM

I’ll have to pass on the feedback after they launch because I don’t think I was meant to start this thread.  red face

You arrive to early often?  wink

LOL

You’ll have to ask Michelle that one!!!!!

^^^^^^^ One for the Girls Only Section maybe????

Mizu Kuma - 15 June 2011 07:33 AM

LOL

You’ll have to ask Michelle that one!!!!!

Hahaha, thats all relative really wink

Maybe Boardworld Sealed Section ?

LOL

Hahaha, oh dear…  oh oh