The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WHAT DO YA STICK YA HOOFS INTO????

deanobruce - 01 June 2011 06:10 AM

i have absolutely no doubt your correct and it is illegal…but i have no doubt that the companies dont really care and still tell them retailers “this is what you have to sell this at minimum”

Well believe me dude!!!!! Cause I was a retailer and was never once dictated to, by any company!!!!!

rider has confirmed it already!!!!! Maybe snownut can also verify this also????

Just bought a pair of 32 TM-twos. Got them heat molded and will let you guys know after a few rides how i think they are smile

i didnt really write what i meant, what i meant was that, burton for instance, have a clause in their contracts* that states you can only discount our gear by XX% at this date, then XX% at this date

*from the research i did about the whole sierra snowboards controversy. not sure if the still do, or it was only with sierra? i have no idea. juat what i have read

Sierra was in the States!!!! I don’t know what their laws are when it comes to this!!!!

i think there might be a difference between online shops and brick and mortar. Online shops can be seen by everyone and if they put something on sale too early they harm the brands’ image. Brick and mortar shops can do whatever they want

tracvks - 02 June 2011 12:23 AM

Just bought a pair of 32 TM-twos. Got them heat molded and will let you guys know after a few rides how i think they are smile

Sweet!!!!!

Let us know for sure!!!!

did you have to deal with a boot-fitting fee?

Gamblor - 02 June 2011 12:38 AM

i think there might be a difference between online shops and brick and mortar. Online shops can be seen by everyone and if they put something on sale too early they harm the brands’ image. Brick and mortar shops can do whatever they want

Same deal dude!!!!!

Gamblor - 02 June 2011 12:40 AM

did you have to deal with a boot-fitting fee?

Nah no fitting fee, possibly cause they were on sale. i bought the 2010 boot. i actually got some free stickers - having asked for them of course

I got some 32 lashed at the beginning of the year for my trip to Canada. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

Love them boots, still needed to blow out the sides for my wide feet but they are dope boots. Love the internal harness.

On the topic of boot fitting fees, I still haven’t charged it and haven’t wasted my time with tyre kickers.

pro tip! trim your toe nails when wearing or trying on boots

cabletieperformance - 14 June 2011 08:09 AM

I always do that!!!!!! Def no Pro though!!!!!

in the shop??? woah!
I always trim before wink

Gamblor - 14 June 2011 12:28 PM

in the shop??? woah!
I always trim before wink

They don’t charge a clipping fee!!!!! Yet!!!!!

what about a nail painting fee?