The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SNOW

Man, Ben Lomond looks amazing !!!!!!!!!

I’m so sad right now.

Can’t believe I’ll be riding next tuesday - this feels like a dream.

I’m VERY happy it snowed but not so happy I’m not there right now, I scoped out a spot in the shade to build a kicker on the lower slopes that can seen from my apartment. If I was there right now it would be getting a solid work out.

my mate rings me this morning “hey man apparently buller are spinning the lifts for free today! wanna go?”

Under normal circumstances i would be there in a heartbeat buuuut im the only one from my team at work who is actually in today. slaaaaaaaaack

In the txt msg Buller sent me yesterday it said Free skiing on Burke St between 12pm-3pm. Not Worth it IMO

oh is that it?

glad i didnt go then

Hike the Ben yesterday and did about 15km was a long day especially through waste deep snow at times! Road is now cleared and lifts open tomorrow luckily! Heres a couple pics:

Ben Lomond

Ben Lomond

Ben Lomond

Love the colour of the sky in the bottom two max!!!!!  shaka

WOW!!! that is that Cool!!!  cheese

FANTASTIC photos Max!!!

Cheers guys! That’s me in the green pants by the way!

where is this??

fast eddie - 13 June 2011 07:05 AM

where is this??

Ben Lomond - Tas

maxwell_cimus - 13 June 2011 09:08 AM
fast eddie - 13 June 2011 07:05 AM

where is this??

Ben Lomond - Tas

Be prepared, he’ll probably ask ya where Tas is too max!!!!! He is a Sauce Head after all!!!!!  smirk

^^^ hahahahahahahahaha i lost me shit when i seen that Mizu LOL

Hahahaha saucehead

I take it everyone has seen the amazing snowfalls over the last 24 hours! Perisher has received 50cm. Looks awesome!  grin