The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

MotoGP 2011

Big win for Casey yesterday to take the championship lead. He’s looking really good on the Honda.

Who follows the MotoGP?

Don’t sit down and watch it, but certainly keep an eye on whats going on.

Casey is going to get everything to work for him soon and absolutely kill one year of the championship. Mate has he got the skills shaka

I was lucky enough to see him race for the first time as World Champion a few seasons ago (he won the title the race before Phillip Island). He killed it at Phillip Island too. I’m a big fan of Casey!

yeah I don’t sit down and watch it either but keep an eye on casey. Hopefully he wins it this year. Whats happened to rossi this year? injured or?

watched most of it today before i headed off to the mcg, after lorenzo and simoncelli(sp) crashed it looked like casey could just cruise to victory

cords - 13 June 2011 09:07 AM

yeah I don’t sit down and watch it either but keep an eye on casey. Hopefully he wins it this year. Whats happened to rossi this year? injured or?

It’s his bike. They are having issues with his Ducati. I missed the first few rounds of the season so not really sure on the details.

Tragic round for MotoGP. 24 year old Marco Simoncelli died after a big crash with Colin Edwards and Valentino Rossi.

RIP Marco. downer

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/motorsport/tragic-week-continues-as-simoncelli-killed-20111023-1mekr.html

Brutal, saw it last night and it hits home hard.

He was such a great person as well, My housemates brother had a photo with him just a week ago at Phillip Island.