The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Anyone riding overseas this summer?

Where are you going? For how long?

Anyone doing the season somewhere?

This is the first summer in 6 years I haven’t planned an overseas shred trip.

Miss G and myself are hitting up Vail in January. We were supposed to be working in Hakuba in Japan for the season but decided to head in a different direction work wise so a holiday for 2 weeks just shredding and no work sounds better!

Fly Melb - LA - Seattle - Calgary on Feb 6th.

Calgary, Kicking Horse, Revelstoke, Fernie, Sunshine.

Fly Calgary - Seattle Feb 20th.

Seattle & over night in Van.

Fly Seattle - LA Feb 24th

Fly LA - Melb Feb 25th arrive home 27th uni and work start March 1st.

new years day to 5th of feb in japan…various resorts.

Well…I will be over in Canada from the 25th of November - Flying Adelaide-Melbourne-Vancouver on the 25th, staying in V for 5 days, then flying to Calgary, and bussing it to Panorama Mountain where I will be working in one of the restaurants from December 4 until season end…then hopefully staying round in Canada for a while longer…but that is flexible…:)

Heading to Tahoe at the start of February with my girlfriend, brother, sister-in-law and a mate.
Staying at Heavenly but will obviously hit up a few of the resorts.
Down to Vegas then for a wedding. A couple of our friends are getting married there.
Then up to Canada for a week in Revelstoke with about 8 more friends joining in.
A few of them have Winter Olympic tickets so they are heaing to Vancouver after that. Those that dont are heading down to LA for 3 days there.

Niseko for two weeks starting Late Jan. Can’t wait, only 4 months left!

trying to do something in january - still undecided between japan or US…10 days max so closest will probably win out…

gonna go to big white in canada mid feb for nearly 2 weeks with my girlfriend

i’m thinking a boardworld shred sessions for those in resorts at the same time! photo’s, video’s and stickers!

Nup, this summer is all about the boat and beach and I cannot wait!

Glenshee and The Lecht in Scotland on the 8th Feb.

Hopefully 2 weeks in Niseko, mid january

+1 and I are off to Heavenly, Lake Tahoe in Jan-Feb.

Flights booked, accomodation booked, season passes booked - just need to turn up now grin