The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Happy Birthday Mizu Kuma

Happy Birthday mate ill have a beer for you shaka    cause I dont want to have one with you lol

LOL

Thanks mate!!!!! I’m just short of a bee’s dick of havin a beer meself!!!!!  shaka

Happy birthday Mizu!!!! Hope ya have a great one!! smile celebrate in true Billy style! billy

Happy Birthday Old Boy !!!!!!

I remember when I was only 34 !!!

Hope all your birthday wishes come true.

Happy birthday Miz! I celebrated by boarding for ya!

Happy Birthday Mizzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

happy day of birth mate .. hope you have a good one [=

cheers !

happy birthday mizu!!! we where gonna cum up n eat sum cake but apparently u ate the hole thing…. maybe next year we will make it hahahahaha

have a good 1 mate

fatima4u - 12 June 2011 04:42 AM

happy birthday mizu!!! we where gonna cum up n eat sum cake but apparently u ate the hole thing…. maybe next year we will make it hahahahaha

have a good 1 mate

sorry to be a spelling nazi in Mizu’s bday thread…but dude, you really shouldn’t spell ‘come’ as ‘cum’

Gamblor - 12 June 2011 04:58 AM
fatima4u - 12 June 2011 04:42 AM

have a good 1 mate

sorry to be a spelling nazi in Mizu’s bday thread…but dude, you really shouldn’t spell ‘come’ as ‘cum’

.........and especially in the same sentence as cake!!!!!

We’ll have to cut him some slack though, he is only 12 after all Gamblor!!!!!  wink

Thanks for all of the B Day wishes guys!!!!!  shaka

Happy Birthday Mizu….. Im having a beer for you mate

Hahahahahahaa!!!!!

Cheers eddie!!!!!  billy

Have a good one.

Thanks Chuck!!!!!  shaka

The Sacrificial Chocolate Cake!!!!!