The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Opening Weekend

WHO’S GOING?!?! its gona be sick, wish i could be there, quick tip for people who are heading to the mountains, Its COLD!! and Wet, and WINDY!! so pack warm!! + i think its snowing in Jindy atm cheese

I DONT WANT TO KNOW!

...have fun though!

downer

im heading up early tomoz, i havnt even looked at the forecast but ill be packing a hoodie i think coz im crazy!

also i might not make it back home because i might not be able to afford petrol back home haha

:burn:
drool
:tears:

Saw Thredders on the News today!!!!! Lookin pretty good for this time of the year!!!!!

and too anyone heading to Hotham….. slow down and don’t drink and drive, heaps of police out in force.

Cheers for the heads up. I’ll be leavin In a few hours. Gonna takey my time heading up though. Where were most the men in blue?

a bit late for you know K2, Omeo side….. Omeo to Bairnsdale.

Azz - 11 June 2011 04:02 AM

a bit late for you know K2, Omeo side….. Omeo to Bairnsdale.

That’s exactly where they booked him!!!!

Ah I go way. Other way. G’day from the Genny! Nice sunny morning. Clouded over though now and a bit wet.

Been at Perisher for two days now and loving it! Beautiful snow and lots of peeps. Wearing my boardworld tee too, represent!

went down for 2 days to perisher much win for what was open but very busy

looking forward to the photos!

:lie:
So glad I wasn’t there with the crowds.

downer

blizzard_22 - 11 June 2011 07:55 AM

Been at Perisher for two days now and loving it! Beautiful snow and lots of peeps. Wearing my boardworld tee too, represent!

Nice!  shaka

Did you get any photos from the weekend?