The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

yeh i would call that down to the wire! haha

tjswish - 10 June 2011 05:46 AM
rider26 - 10 June 2011 04:50 AM

It did go down to the wire. It was a 2 point game with 1:30 remaining and a 4 point game with 40 seconds to go. Jason Terry hit a prayer of a shot and of course Miami had to start fouling. The game was decided in the last 1:30. Wire enough for you? haha raspberry

Needless to say I’m looking forward to things going back to Miami. History doesn’t like our chances but it’s going to be one hell of a fight!

Lakers did it last year… 3-2 down with 2 games to go…

I know, it’s happened 6 out of 25 times. I have complete faith in my team. In Dwyane Wade we trust. Come on Heat!  cool grin

how was dwaynes injury? bad? if he is hurt bad then you have no chance i reckon.

Hip contusion. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. He was in the locker room for quite a while and they weren’t sure if he would come back. No doubt he will be sore but he’s an absolute trooper. He will play and he will help the team however he can.

sorry to hear jeremy c[= eheheh mavs ftw??

A disappointing end to a great season. The Mavs were the better team and certainly deserved the win. If any team was to beat us, I’m happy it was Dallas. Dirk and JKidd deserve a championship. They’ve both been there before and lost. They are such a well rounded and experienced team, and they executed so well in all their wins. Yeah, I’m super bummed we came up short but this season was not meant to be. As Michael Jordan told Shaq: “You have to learn to lose before you can win”.

See you next season!  cool grin

TJ’s prediction - Miami (1) knocked out by Indiana (8) 4 games to 0 lol.

Bulls 2012 smile

Dallas deserved that game though, JT played like a beast!

?‘The awkward moment when Le Bron James can’t buy anything at 7/11 dollar day because he only has 3 quarters’ hahahaaha!

just saw that.. made me laugh ><

raspberry

“I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” - Michael Jordan

tongue wink

mavs ftmfw

What does ‘ftmfw’ stand for exactly? Haha raspberry

For The Motherf*#king Win, a different twist to For The Win.

Ohh…  hmmm

Michelle had to work today and didn’t want to know the result so we recorded the game. I just lived through the 4th quarter all over again. So painful. LeBron is copping it so badly in the media and all over the internet. He really is one of the most hated people in sports.

rider26 - 13 June 2011 10:21 AM

Michelle had to work today and didn’t want to know the result so we recorded the game.

As if she couldn’t tell the end result, by the amount of tissues that were in the bin!!!!!!  hmmm

But then again…................ even if Miami had won, and you were watchin it alone….............  sick

In a way i feel sorry for lebron, the amount of shit he cops is ridiclous. But then i watch the “unveiling” of lebron,bosh and wade at the start of the year and most of that pity goes away. The way they came out like they had already won was abit stupid IMHO. But thats miami for you, its a flash town that dont do things small i guess.

Either way he gets paid a shitload so he just has to deal wth the publicity but it has to take its toll.