The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

emri - 09 June 2011 12:34 PM

Does a onesie have a butt panel?... you know like those old skool pj’s jumpsuit types

some do.. some dont

i have a ninja suit from forum, the top of the range suit has a butt panel but mine doesnt, i got my nan to sew one in for me! but i dont use it any more cause…just over it i guess?! and not really cold enough over here to warrant me putting it on

theyre called ‘trap doors’ lol.. butt panels ahahha

i reckon onesies look madd .. old skool

Mizu Kuma - 09 June 2011 11:39 AM

Rightio, wether ya like it or not, we (Warren, eddie, fatima and I) are gonna be investin in a new “outfit” for the Shred!!!!!

It’d be great to get everyone on the hill to follow suit!!!!!! (or “snuggie” to be correct!!!!!)

On sale till Wednesday 15th June!!!!! (They could go up to $9 after that!!!!!  big surprise )

The “snuggie” has full access from the back!!!!! Handy for bad curry days!!!!!

Well I’ll definately not be getting a snuggie, and will wear a onesy with NO trapdoor if Spanish is coming!

LOL You’ll be needin the “Ned Kelly”!!!!!!

Got the “snuggie” happenin for the Shred!!!!! If ya don’t get one I WILL hang around ya at every opportunity!!!!!

Singin the “Pickle Song” from Little Rascals, with dribble runnin down my face and all!!!!  smirk Don’t say that ya weren’t warned!!!!!

They should’ve used me for the K-Mart Catalogue Shoot!!!!!

LOL **wolf whistle!** Mrs Mizu is one lucky lady! tongue wink

Billy - 10 June 2011 11:18 AM

LOL **wolf whistle!** Mrs Mizu is one lucky lady! tongue wink

I’m gonna wear the Leopard print one to bed!!!!!  LOL

hahhahahahahahaha Mate you have to do some laps in that! Looks like the worlds tallest tee

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 10 June 2011 11:32 AM

hahhahahahahahaha Mate you have to do some laps in that! Looks like the worlds tallest tee

Hell yeah!!!!! Warren, eddie and fatima have got em too!!!!!

We are gonna OWN that hill!!!!!! Mainly cause no body will wanna be anywhere near us!!!!!  LOL

ehhehe niiiice maaate =D

maybe ill order a onesie jsut for this lol

Snuggie love ollie

Warren Chapstick - 11 June 2011 06:23 AM

Snuggie love ollie

Ashityeah!!!! Get on the snuggie train!!!!  LOL

isnt urs a slim fit mizu??