The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

motor biike..

No sarcasm mate!!!!!

Ridin a bike on the road will probably be one of the most riskiest things that ya will do!!!!! Don’t take it lightly dude!!!!!

A dirt bike is a great way to start off, if ya have never ridden before!!!!! Ask the guys on the forums/classes and see what they recommend!!!!!

yeaaah ive been reading all the risks involved and all that… its serious business mate [= ehehe

nyteskye - 09 June 2011 09:46 AM

hmmm but the redline of the cbr250r is like 10k ... i know the ninjas redline at like 15 or sumthing isnt it? and the new cbr is single cylinder only..

where bouts you from tj?

I’m in North Sydney..

The CBR250R has 6 gears, not 5 smile

ahhh okayy.. im from blacktown lol.. trip n a half aye hahaha..

hmmm you know more about bikes than me.. so.. ill take your advice and knowledge hahaha.. im still noob aabout it all

nyteskye - 09 June 2011 10:49 AM

yeaaah ive been reading all the risks involved and all that… its serious business mate [= ehehe

Don’t get me wrong dude!!!!! It’s great fun and a real buzz too, but gettin the “feel” before hittin the traffic is he go!!!!!!  shaka

Mizu Kuma - 09 June 2011 11:16 AM
nyteskye - 09 June 2011 10:49 AM

Don’t get me wrong dude!!!!! It’s great fun and a real buzz too, but gettin the “feel” before hittin the traffic is he go!!!!!!  shaka

Definitely agree!

yeah ill be doing plenty of practice laps aroudn my street and carparks before i go out there ><

thanks for the adviiice

Wanna see ya at the Shred in one piece!!!!!  dance

ahhahaha i do too lol

I’ve got my full bike license nyte, only thing with riding is you have to watch out alot more then driving, just cause your harder to see!!
I dont find it sketchy when i’m riding,(but im a rebel)you get used to it!!  LOL

I use to own a KTM 250 4 stroke, bought it brand new but got over it because it not for cruising, more for squirting around local… wait to ya get ya full license and by something then, a 250cc just doesn’t cut it!!! Buy something cheap to learn on, then get a newie when ya know what ya want!!!

I go cruising every so often with my old man, I ride his yammie 1100 cruiser and it is so much better then my old bike…. do up to 350km a trip!! coffes here, lunch there…. good day out!!!

nyteskye - 09 June 2011 11:26 AM

ahhahaha i do too lol

You’ll get there quicker on ya bike lol

yeah ill be keeping the 250cc till im off my Ps .. should have a good resale value anyway if its well maintained and all that [=

yeah i want a sports bike more than a cruise type..

yeah bikes seems more fun.. i think lol

fast eddie - 09 June 2011 11:32 AM

ahhahaha i do too lol

yeah and freeze my ass off while im at it

fast eddie - 09 June 2011 11:32 AM

ahhahaha i do too lol

Had the Outback at 190!!!!! Don’t tell Mrs Mizu though!!!!!  grrr

nyteskye - 09 June 2011 11:41 AM