The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hoodies being ordered tomorrow - please check this ASAP

HOUSE PARTY at mizus !!! he just invited

Mizu Kuma - 09 June 2011 08:34 AM
rider26 - 09 June 2011 08:32 AM

In that case I’m definitely sending them all to Mizu’s house. Hey, you guys should have a party there to celebrate receiving the hoodies!  LOL

I’ll need to create some truck parkin then???? And that’s just for fatima’s hoodie!!!!!

I know a good crane mob that specialize in heavy lifting, so we could organise to unload his hoodie of the truck!!

nyteskye - 09 June 2011 08:38 AM

HOUSE PARTY at mizus !!! he just invited

WOOHOO dance

LOL I’ll have to wait for summer and have you guys down for a spit!!!!! The Mizu Cottage ain’t big enough for a winter crowd!!!!!

fast eddie - 09 June 2011 08:39 AM
Mizu Kuma - 09 June 2011 08:34 AM
rider26 - 09 June 2011 08:32 AM

In that case I’m definitely sending them all to Mizu’s house. Hey, you guys should have a party there to celebrate receiving the hoodies!  LOL

I’ll need to create some truck parkin then???? And that’s just for fatima’s hoodie!!!!!

I know a good crane mob that specialize in heavy lifting, so we could organise to unload his hoodie of the truck!!

Better get two eddie!!!!!!  LOL

Mizu Kuma - 09 June 2011 08:45 AM

LOL I’ll have to wait for summer and have you guys down for a spit!!!!! The Mizu Cottage ain’t big enough for a winter crowd!!!!!

seee theres the invite =D house paarrrtteeee

nyteskye - 09 June 2011 08:51 AM
Mizu Kuma - 09 June 2011 08:45 AM

seee theres the invite =D house paarrrtteeee

For sure!!!!!  shaka

You and emri booked for the Shred yet, nyte????

not yet.. shes gota finalise the leave.. as soon as thats done.. will put deposit

nyteskye - 09 June 2011 08:54 AM

not yet.. shes gota finalise the leave.. as soon as thats done.. will put deposit

Hope we didn’t scare her off with the clownin around the other day!!!!!  LOL

Gotta have you guys there!!!!!  shaka

bahaha.. she was like… OMG theyre baggin out the shed.. and all that.. hope its not that badd blah blah.. ^^

nyteskye - 09 June 2011 08:56 AM

bahaha.. she was like… OMG theyre baggin out the shed.. and all that.. hope its not that badd blah blah.. ^^

Bahahahaha… Don’t worry, if it’s cold, I’ll keep her warm wink

tjswish - 09 June 2011 09:10 AM

Your probably keepin yaself warm right this minute TJ!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 09 June 2011 09:23 AM

Honestly I’m not… shaka

tjswish - 09 June 2011 09:37 AM
Mizu Kuma - 09 June 2011 09:23 AM

Honestly I’m not… shaka

Noticed how ya only doin the one handed shaka!!!!!!