The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What new gear have you got for this season (2011)?

I originally wanted the jacket in solid purple (same as the the pants) and the pants in solid black but they were out of stock. It turned out well because I really like this setup anyway. The purple pants are sick!

My new pants are sky blue. Bright coloured pants are the bomb

redjames - 07 June 2011 06:08 AM

My new pants are sky blue. Bright coloured pants are the bomb

only if you have style. If you suck, everybody notices the guy with bright pants flopping around

last year i saw this heaps bad rider, wearing fluero work pants with reflecter stripes up the legs and around the ankles. looked hell funny! especially when he kept stacking in front valley

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 06 June 2011 10:36 PM

You coming to the Shred deano? I’m prett sure Jeff Pang (Chemical Storm) is doing demos.

i can prob make it up for a day trip on the saturday at this stage. depends on when i have to have my USA trip paid off by.

This is my new snow gear for 2011 (photoshopped together)

nice tjswish, what pants are they?

My new clobber!!!!! Well the pants are anyway!!!!!

Green n Gold, trying out for the olympic team?  cool grin

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 08 June 2011 03:31 AM

What do ya mean ‘tryin’!!!!!

I do have Orange pants as well!!!!! Mrs Mizu calls me “The Council Worker” when I wear them with the Lime/Yellow jacket!!!!!  LOL

Mizu Kuma - 08 June 2011 03:36 AM

I do have Orange pants as well!!!!! Mrs Mizu calls me “The Council Worker” when I wear them with the Lime/Yellow jacket!!!!!  LOL

LOL so do you do the council worker thing at the snow? Just stand there pretending to be doing something, but your just standing leaning on your board doing nothing? haha

blizzard_22 - 06 June 2011 12:00 PM

Board: 2011 Gnu B-Nice BTX Banana board - Cherri Cherri Pow Pow
Boots: ThirtyTwo STW Boa (Amazon!)
Jacket: A blue one?! LOL - Straightline
Pants: Bright lime green ones - Straightline
Gloves: Grenade misfits - First Tracks
Bandana/Facemask: Semantics - Cherri Cherri Pow Pow
Socks: Burton womens Ultralight - Deja Vu

Just so you all don’t think I shop online, I went back through my list and worked out there is only one thing I have purchased online!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 08 June 2011 03:40 AM
Mizu Kuma - 08 June 2011 03:36 AM

LOL so do you do the council worker thing at the snow? Just stand there pretending to be doing something, but your just standing leaning on your board doing nothing? haha

LOL  Yeah, sometimes I actually do!!!!!  downer

blizzard_22 - 08 June 2011 03:49 AM

Just so you all don’t think I shop online, I went back through my list and worked out there is only one thing I have purchased online!!

dont know about anyone else but it doesnt bother me where you shop. my gear is halfhalf from online/stores

deanobruce - 08 June 2011 04:14 AM
blizzard_22 - 08 June 2011 03:49 AM

dont know about anyone else but it doesnt bother me where you shop. my gear is halfhalf from online/stores

About 50% for me. When your jacket and pants cost $400 in stores EACH, and you can get both + shipping for $400, How can you say no… I believe in supporting stores but 50% off is just ridiculous! Goggles, EG2’s for 60 bucks… they retail for >200 in stores…

Always buy my boots in stores just for the knowledge that the sales people bring… and the fact I can try them on lol