The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Countdown to your next ride!

T-Spec - 02 September 2009 05:42 AM

Woohoo! Heading up on Friday morning…
Leaving at 3am for a very slow drive up to Hotham.. (Gonna be 10 of us in the van woohoo)

If you’re up at Hotham, look out for me!
I’ll be the one looking like a space man (White helmet + EG2 goggles)

can i come with man im keen to get another ride in before i bail back to wa haha
seriously man im pretty cool not a rapist or anything

Ack, sorry mate.. we’ve had to limit the number of people in the Van to 10 (it seats 12) to hold all our gear..

I think I’m going back to Buller on Saturday, should be a much nicer day weatherwise than Sunday I hope.

I try to only head up on decent days. I have bad experiences in horrible weather :(
I went off the side of family run once, it was steep as, trees everywhere, i tried to stop after 10 metres and my edge of the board smacked a tree and i pretty much flew in the air whilst spinning and slammed into the next tree full on. I didnt break anything though…but i think my pants turned brown after that
Well i dont totally avoid horrible weather. i just tend to go on runs like summit when the weather is shit. so i cant get off the run…..

I’m definitely going tomorrow, fair chance I will be be doing a solo mission, anyone going to be at Buller?

Enjoy man, sometimes solo missions are the only option.

I will be doing my final trip of the season next week, hitting both Thredbo and Perisher.

Maybe Monday.

Home now, completely rooted.  Boarded from 8 till 3, stopped for long enough to scoff a sausage roll and a drink and that was about it.  That banana continues to impress.  Not the day I was hoping for but not terrible either, a little windy, snowed a bit but first tracks were good on the southside.

next weekend driving down thursday, riding friday-monday….last trip this season most likely.

Banger, where you riding? I’m heading down too.

Looks like I’ll miss you both; lift to Sydney thurs to pick up my car and go to a mates birthday, back Sunday for a shift at HotShots - riding Monday

First time off the hill since May!

LOL we talk about when we get back to the hill and spaz talks about when he gets off the hill.
Nice.

Yeah he’s living the life… stoked for him. smile

Riding tomorrow, Fri, and Sat.. Yeeeeew!

ok going to try and ride at thredbo saturday. perisher friday, sunday and monday…cant wait, been hanging out for this for ages, and trying to book japan has been getting me on the verge of going mad just thinking about riding.