The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

Warren Chapstick - 01 June 2011 08:58 AM

The war has started lol House Of Ullr…......................VS…..................... Detention Centre People

As a temporary guest of the River Inn I want to officially say no comments from the Peanut Gallery and or occasional falling of “extraordinarily large snowflakes” has or had anything to do with me cool grin

snowdragon - 03 June 2011 10:02 AM
Warren Chapstick - 01 June 2011 08:58 AM

The war has started lol House Of

As a temporary guest of the River Inn I want to officially say no comments from the Peanut Gallery and or occasional falling of “extraordinarily large snowflakes” has or had anything to do with me cool grin

“Thems sounds lark Fightin Words them does”!!!!!

Ullr…......................VS…..................... Detention Centre People…......................VS…................... River Folk

It’s on like donkey Kong….......

I did say River Folk!!!!! Maybe should’ve been “River Inn-breds”?????  smirk

Mizu Kuma - 03 June 2011 10:29 AM

Hey Y’All, weren’t bred in da river . . just a sleepin ther.  don’t make my cousins cousins come out ta play?
long face yea.. I don’t know what i meant either . .

snowdragon - 03 June 2011 10:32 AM

Hey Y’All, weren’t bred in da river . . just a sleepin ther.  don’t make my cousins cousins come out ta play?

Cleatus….......... Cleatus…........

Mizu Kuma - 03 June 2011 10:59 AM
snowdragon - 03 June 2011 10:32 AM

Cleatus….......... Cleatus…........

Mizu Kuma - 03 June 2011 11:07 AM

AAhhh Cleatus . . .the slack jawed yokel . .

I feel like a kid in some kind of store

- Homer Simpson

LOL

Mizu Kuma - 04 June 2011 03:33 AM
redjames - 04 June 2011 02:23 AM

I will see how I go in NZ money wise, $60 a night is double what I want to pay. Would booking it in august be leaving it too late if ended up want to come along??

Once it’s full you’ll miss out!!!!! It is open to 1 or 2 of ya mates as well, they just have to sign up to Boardworld!!!!! Easy!!!!!

Don’t forget, when ya stay on mountain ya don’t have to worry about drivin up and down the mountain either!!!!!

There’s gonna be heaps of giveaways, free headcam use, a Chemical Storm Snowboard up for grabs…........

And if ya stay for a week then that’s under $18 a night!!!!! Half the price the Backpackers!!!!!

Once the place is filled an extra apartment will be added.
The price might even drop - it has twice already.
Plus it gives you somewhere to go home a make food, hence saving even more.

Well if i did come i might bring two mates. We are not the best at snowboarding, but can hit basic jumps, rails/boxes etc

When do you want the rest of the $ Spaz?

Once you pay the deposit the balance doesn’t need to be paid until July 11th.

You’ll probably still be better than Mizu redjames!