The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

I’m officially confused…

I see what you did there Mizu

edit: I guess my threats worked! cool. No worries Rider, Mizu just felt my wrath and fixed it all up!

Where????

I did try to registar Rider_26 but after clicking the confirmation email it showed an “error” here.
I’m sure rider stopped the rego because the email didn’t arrive until this arvo.

im confused, why is my avatar riders!?

LOL funny stuff!!

haha you didnt change it yourself?

im gonna go ahead and blame mizu

Yeah, thanks Rick!!!!!!  hmmm

It’s amazing what a good night sleep will do. Everything is a lot clearer now.  cool hmm

Hahahaahahhahaaaa!!!!

Strange things happen when your going around the twist

The thing that really got me was the thread Azz started. Until then I thought it was just something funny on my computer (stranger things have happened). But when I read Azz’s post about having the same issue, he seemed so genuine - got me hook, line, and sinker.

rider26 - 02 June 2011 11:12 PM

The thing that really got me was the thread Azz started. Until then I thought it was just something funny on my computer (stranger things have happened). But when I read Azz’s post about having the same issue, he seemed so genuine - got me hook, line, and sinker.

Fell for a Dad Joke?????  LOL

He texted me sayin watch this, then BANG you took the bait! LOL

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 02 June 2011 11:26 PM

He texted me sayin watch this, then BANG you took the bait! LOL

LOL

I haven’t had this much fun since Spanish Cockell was in town!!!!!

Hahahaha, glad I could be of service!  LOL

Seriously, my brain just wasn’t working yesterday evening…  confused

LOL