The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

- LET’S RENAME THE SHRED SHED -

Poll: What shall it be????
Total Votes: 14
The Shag Shack
The Shit Shed
The Correctional Facility
The Stink Rink
The Had Pad
The Smelling Dwelling
The Ganga Hanga
The Dump
The spastics (aka team spaz)
Derek Zoolander Centre For Children Who Can’t Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too
26 rejects

And just after that post “The Correctional Facility” gets another vote!!!!!

i just think it has a nice ring to it haha

hahahaha the Ganga Hanga got my vote!!!! only cause K2 is acting suss with Spanish!!!  LOL

Hey, I will be in no suss behaviour with that Spanish! He might try suss stuff, but he will get a back hand to the face if he does! LOL

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 02 June 2011 07:15 AM

Hey, I will be in no suss behaviour with that Spanish! He might try suss stuff, but he will get a back hand to the face if he does! LOL

Yeah watch ya self K2 cause Spanish’s number one pick up line is “Chloroform”  LOL

So just watch ya self dude….....

LOL

I think he likes it rough!!!!!

Warren Chapstick - 02 June 2011 07:23 AM

Yeah watch ya self K2 cause Spanish’s number one pick up line is “Chloroform”  LOL

So just watch ya self dude….....

evil

Definitely the shag shed.

Think of all the dudes Spanish (aka Warren) will be bringing back to the Ullr so all they chicks will be with us in the rad pad!

tjswish - 02 June 2011 01:20 PM

Think of all the dudes Spanish (aka Warren) will be bringing back to the Ullr so all they chicks will be with us in the rad pad!

Your gonna have to go to bed with mitts on TJ!!!!!

How come Spanish didn’t hit on you TJ smirk

He must of only been hitting on the good looking dude’s on BW…....  LOL

Good luck with your chick’s ulair

Warren Chapstick - 03 June 2011 07:28 AM

How come Spanish didn’t hit on you TJ smirk

He must of only been hitting on the good looking dude’s on BW…....  LOL

Good luck with your chick’s ulair

LOL