The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Have a Safe Flight Home Jeremy!!!!!

glad to have you back in the same time zone!

He’s probably gone over your house by now, Gamblor!!!!!

Did ya wave????

makes sure that you make it back safely to my arms oh sexy one…......  kiss

Welcome back buddy!!!

welcome home…whenever it is you land

Thanks guys! We arrived home a few hours ago after a tedious 15 hour. Great to see the family and play with Chilli. Watched the Canucks win game 1 of the NHL Finals. Slowly trying to unpack and settle back into Sydney life. We’re pretty exhausted to say the least but we’re home happy and safe.  grin

P.s. Is it just me or does it look like everyone has the same avatar as me? Maybe it’s just this silly computer!

Welcome Back mate!!!!!

Avatars look fine from my side!!!!!  hmmm You been takin sleepin tablets on the flight????

Thanks mate! smile

Check out what it looks like on my screen. Talk about trippy! Must be the jetlag… confused

Welcome home Jez & Michelle !!!!!!!

WTF is going on with your computer?

big surprise Even the Font looks different???? WTF!!!!!

You been on the plane for how many hours???? And that was all that ya could come up with????

Did you fly with Virgin Atlantic and get one of those bed seats?

Boss is back!! grin

On myiphone it doesnt look like that Jez confused

First time back on a PC in seven months. Coincidence? I think not…  mad

We flew with Air Canada and it was the most uncomfortable flight ever. 15 hours of wanting to stick my head through a wall!

If it makes you feel any better, I flew to Hobart last week with two little shits sitting behind me.

The reason they won’t let you take a gun on a flight is for that reason. I would of shot both of them dead evil