The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Tucked in or out!?!

Poll: What do you do with your pant legs when riding
Total Votes: 30
Tucked in between boot and binding
Pulled out and over the high backs

Random chat with the better half, I thought I would raise it with you all!

Pant legs = Tucked in or out!!!

Man I am an r-tard, left tucked in and right out!

Punter’s have em tucked in lol and and the punter’s are staying at the shit shead so look out everyone hahahahahaha

I have mine out, cos when i have them tucked in i feel restricked as the pants are stuck between the boot n highback and it pulls when i bend my knees

I normally have them over, but when you’re constantly taking your foot out of your binding for lifts, I normally have one in and one out!! But if I remember I pull them over

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 01 June 2011 12:27 PM

I have mine out, cos when i have them tucked in i feel restricked as the pants are stuck between the boot n highback and it pulls when i bend my knees

I’m tucked in…

With super baggy pants, no restriction issues raspberry

out..

Punters pay too much for their accommodation and wear pants that are too tight and rely on others to cook for them and supply everything they need. How much was your week Punters Paradise Chaps. More than what I pay at Spaz’s Squat I know!!

Out - unless I have a camera attached to the back of my binding.

I let my pants do what they want, they are supper baggy so movement isn’t an issue. I think they just naturally end up out. New bindings now so I’ll have to check it out.

Generally out and over is just a natural way when I strap in.  Dont ever think about it any more.

spaz - 01 June 2011 06:33 PM

Punters pay too much for their accommodation and wear pants that are too tight and rely on others to cook for them and supply everything they need. How much was your week Punters Paradise Chaps. More than what I pay at Spaz’s Squat I know!!

The crew from the house of ullr just like’s to live it up lol and i know it’s one of your drinking hole’s spaz, but when where down there don’t cross that line hahahahaha hmmm ........... The war game’s have began!

It will be interesting to see if it remains “The Local” now that ownership is changing hands.

Let it hang out!!!

out and over.

or should that be over and out?

yeh i have to have mine over and out, all the dope people are doing it these days haha

For me, wherever it ends up determines whether it gets strapped up or not!!!!!

I can’t vote as there is no option for this!!!!!

Have they finally sold Ullr spaz????

front leg is always out, back leg depends on if i could be bothered pulling it over my highback when i strap in, if i strap in on the chair then its most likely in