The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

Im there to snowboard and party, not be in a pretty room cool smirk

And who said we cant cook up a feast for breaky or dinner? (not nominating myself as Shed Chef though!)

blizzard_22 - 01 June 2011 07:32 AM

spaz how much would it be for one night in the shred shed?! pref the Saturday night when the dinner is planned.

Im happy to bunk with Billy like she mentioned earlier

The dinner will more than likely be the friday night blizz!!!!! rider and Just Giver have to bail on the Sat Arvo!!!!!

Ok Friday night then!

My prob with that is getting the day off work… might have to use my flex time LOL

Woohoo shaka

Mizu Kuma - 01 June 2011 07:31 AM
tjswish - 01 June 2011 07:12 AM
Warren Chapstick - 01 June 2011 05:39 AM

Yeah TJ but the Shred Shed looks like a detention centre hahahahahahaha

House Of Ullr shit’s all over it LOL  can’t wait to shred the shit outta the shit shed detention centre people evil

EPIC…...... Peace!

Lol I may be a shit shed detention centre person… but I’m a shit shed detention centre person with an extra $400 in my pocket!

You enjoy ya shit detention centre toast and vegemite for breakfast then, while we have the full spread!!!!!

Oh, and three 2 course dinners, and bed linen and towels that are changed, and with rooms that are cleaned and….......

Just look at the rivalry already!!!!! And the season hasn’t even started yet, let alone the Shred!!!!! LOL

I blame you for this rivalry spaz!!!!!  hmmm

Ya gunna need that 400 to buy everything for the detention centre TJ, things aren’t cheap at thredbo mate lol….
We’ll be the one’s looking down at use from the House Of Ullr hahahahaha cheers mate.
And make sure you take your prison shank! hahahahahahaha

Won’t cost 400 each for food. And ya dnt buy it there, bring it with u. Same as u would for booze

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 01 June 2011 08:24 AM

Won’t cost 400 each for food. And ya dnt buy it there, bring it with u. Same as u would for booze

Totally… Warren thinks we are stupid… like we go down hills on a single plank of wood at >50km/h or something…

Don’t worry guys!!!!! We’ll MMS ya pics of our chef cooked OP Ribs, when ya cookin up some dodgy concoction in an semi inebriated state!!!!!  cool grin

Don’t worry Shred Shedians, I can cook! cool grin Ullr can stick their ribs! shaka

grin oh yeah!!!

tjswish - 01 June 2011 08:42 AM

Totally… K2 i’m totally stupid… i like going down hills on ski’s of wood at >50km/h…

Yeah you couldn’t of said it any better TJ…... EPIC   wink

Billy - 01 June 2011 08:49 AM

Don’t worry Shred Shedians, I can cook! cool grin Ullr can stick their ribs! shaka

I cook a mean 2 minute noodles… Watch out house of Ulluuuru!

Warren Chapstick - 01 June 2011 08:53 AM
tjswish - 01 June 2011 08:42 AM

Totally… K2 i’m totally awesome… i like going down hills with wood at >50km/h…

Yeah you couldn’t of said it any better TJ… I wish I could even stand up with my apres boots while I get pushed around on a toboggan.  wink

Agreed!

The war has started lol House Of Ullr…......................VS…..................... Detention Centre People

LOL