The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SNOW

LOL !!

I was thinking of staying Sunday night in Jindy, but is that out of the way for me??? I’ll be driving home the Wodonga way?

yeah mizu has some pic’s of what i did to his sister inlaws car hahahahaha could of been so much worst, but i didnt have enough time LOL

Me mate passed out the other week with his one year old on the couch with him, so me and eddie went into the bathroom and got his misses nail poish. Eddie painted all of his nails and i started painting his face hahahahahahahahaha was so funni cause we wanted to paint his son’s nails as well. But he woke up and didn’t even know what we had jusr done LOL

Yeh, It is the other direction if you want to drive the Wodonga direction.

Warren Chapstick - 31 May 2011 06:16 AM

yeah mizu has some pic’s of what i did to his sister inlaws car hahahahaha could of been so much worst, but i didnt have enough time LOL

Me mate passed out the other week with his one year old on the couch with him, so me and eddie went into the bathroom and got his misses nail poish. Eddie painted all of his nails and i started painting his face hahahahahahahahaha was so funni cause we wanted to paint his son’s nails as well. But he woke up and didn’t even know what we had jusr done LOL

Me last time I passed out on a couch…..

Hahahahahahaha so good snake

Billy - 31 May 2011 06:10 AM

LOL !!

I was thinking of staying Sunday night in Jindy, but is that out of the way for me??? I’ll be driving home the Wodonga way?

It’s in the opposite direction, but only 30min drive!!!!! Plenty of cheap accom options as well!!!!!

Plus ya get to enjoy the full day on the hill knowin that ya don’t have to drive back that night with ya eyes hangin outta ya head!!!!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 31 May 2011 06:29 AM

Me last time I passed out on a couch…..

Bahahahahahahaaa!!!!!

Shouldn’t have shown us though!!!!! Now we gotta make it better than that!!!!  smirk

And I just thought that she had hired an Eco Friendly Car!!!!!

She must of took a wrong turn somewhere hahahahaha

Mizu Kuma - 31 May 2011 06:53 AM
Billy - 31 May 2011 06:10 AM

LOL !!

It’s in the opposite direction, but only 30min drive!!!!! Plenty of cheap accom options as well!!!!!

Plus ya get to enjoy the full day on the hill knowin that ya don’t have to drive back that night with ya eyes hangin outta ya head!!!!!

Hey K2 do you know how far away Selwyn is from Jindy?

How long is the drive from thredders to Albury/Wodonga?

spaz - 31 May 2011 08:11 AM

Hey K2 do you know how far away Selwyn is from Jindy?

I haven’t driven it butt maps say 1hr 45m

Selwyns snow conditions might be pretty crap by the time of the Shred though!!!!!

Cool, just making sure you knew and that the drive from Cabramurra through the mountain is a windy one.