The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SNOW

Mizu Kuma - 31 May 2011 01:46 AM

I know it’s a bit of a Journey max, but are ya gonna make it up to Thedbo for The Shred???? (You should be there already Rick, yeah????)

I hadn’t really thought about it to tell you the truth. I once drove to perisher and stayed a guthega which was a decent mission!

What’s the go with it? Would I need to organise a group of 4/5 for that package?

You can organise a group, or you can come solo. Have a look through this thread: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/1982/ it outlines all the different options.
If you were planning on the friday-sunday you could fly into melbourne and share the drive up with me. Just an option. At the moment I’m driving solo, but might get some extras inbetween now n then. Though depending on who i go with, I might stay a bit longer or drop in on Selwyn Snofields on the way back through NSW and then some days at Hotham/Falls after that as I’ll be on holidays

Mizu Kuma - 31 May 2011 01:46 AM

I know it’s a bit of a Journey max, but are ya gonna make it up to Thedbo for The Shred???? (You should be there already Rick, yeah????)

yeah ill already be in jindy but i wont be getting a thredbo season pass this year, im going for the superpass to try out falls and hotham but ill will def make it a mission to ride thredbo on that weekend

Let me know when ever you head to Hotham/Falls Rick, as I’ll will be at one or the other most weekends and lots during school holidays.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 31 May 2011 02:51 AM

You can organise a group, or you can come solo. Have a look through this thread: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/1982/ it outlines all the different options.
If you were planning on the friday-sunday you could fly into melbourne and share the drive up with me. Just an option. At the moment I’m driving solo, but might get some extras inbetween now n then. Though depending on who i go with, I might stay a bit longer or drop in on Selwyn Snofields on the way back through NSW and then some days at Hotham/Falls after that as I’ll be on holidays

We’ll be stayin in Jindy on the last night!!!! (Sun) Plan that one in for a few beers with us K2!!!!!

Prolly hit the Japanese Restaurant there as well!!!!! Good authentic Japanese!!!!!

Sounds good to me!! Only thing that will alter those plans is if I have other people with me and what their restrictions are. I spose I will save money and make the drive easier if I have extras, but them Im a bit more restricted. My 3weeks holidays start that weekend so will be keen to ride as much as possible on the way home

Stayin at the Jindy Hotel, so we can have the full day Sun at Thredbo!!!! Saves drivin the 5hr home slog after bein on the hill!!!!!

Cost under $50 each and includes breaky the next day!!!!! Pretty dodge accom but great location!!!!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 31 May 2011 03:14 AM

Let me know when ever you head to Hotham/Falls Rick, as I’ll will be at one or the other most weekends and lots during school holidays.

Me too!! smile

Man I hope the snow predicted for Sunday does come and hang around, Im heading to Perisher on Friday next week!

Mizu Kuma - 31 May 2011 03:57 AM

Stayin at the Jindy Hotel, so we can have the full day Sun at Thredbo!!!! Saves drivin the 5hr home slog after bein on the hill!!!!!

Cost under $50 each and includes breaky the next day!!!!! Pretty dodge accom but great location!!!!!

Cool. I may just stay in Hotel Mazda. See what happens

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 31 May 2011 05:33 AM

LOL Feel free to park it outside Chateau Mizu then!!!!!  smirk

Mizu Kuma - 31 May 2011 05:39 AM

LOL Feel free to park it outside Chateau Mizu then!!!!!  smirk

I mite take up that offer haha
Ok, lets be honest, its gonna be more like Hostel than Hotel Mazda LOL

maybe I can get some female tourists to drop a visit

Yeah stay with us K2 it’s not like anything is gunna happen to ya tongue laugh

You’ll be right teacher boy

LOL

hmmmm…..$50 dollars to say with you guys and possible pass out and wake up in a bath with no hair and body painted pink….......ah at least breakfast is included :lol

Central locking is looking rather good….though I might wake up with no wheels!