The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

It’s a little bit wet around here today!!!!!

yeah far out I was supposed to get austar installed today but its too wet. this is the THIRD appointment for installation I’ve had and its been put off every time. Last week the guy didn’t even turn up. He apparently tried to call to see if it was wet or dry (it was dry) but I never got any call! What sort of customer service is that if the technician doesn’t turn up for the appointment cos he thinks it might be raining? PLUS They expect you to be home all day (8am-6pm) on a week day.
Luckily I’m not a paying customer (I got it for free for 6mths when we got a new tv) but even so I’m pretty peeved with their customer service!

Sorry for the rant - been tossing up whether to call and complain or not. Even if I am getting it for free, the whole idea is that I’ll want to keep it after the 6mths is up and then they’ll hopefully get money out of me. Spewing!

Got every right to be pissed imo!!!!!

Next time he rings ya wanna tell him that the weather is fine, and then go for a surf!!!!! See how they like it????

Get 6 mths worth of stuffin them around!!!!! It’d be more entertainin than Austar anyway!!!!!