The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Thredbo is…..

OMG - the best place ever.

I went to the pub with the last $13 cash I have, don’t know how many beers I’ve had, met some awesome knew peeps, caught up with a few old and came home with $15. (?)

Yep, Thredbo rocks my socks. I have to re stock my wallet with business cards.

Most awesome “spazism” of tonight was saying the next generation is “iGen” - you heard it here first.

Love nights like that!
Sounds like ur off to a good start there spaz with the business cards.

Sounds like ya had too many beers!!!!!

Hahahahahahhaaaa!!!!! You’ll check ya savings account in the morn and work out that ya had shouted he iGen beers all night!!!!!

(only kiddin mate!!!!!)  shaka

I’ve had a couple of bottle’s of red meself!!!!!

But I’m not at Threders!!!!!  downer

on ya Spaz!! shaka do me proud
wink

I could use a night where I profit… Heck I could us a good boozing night to.  lol Wish I could pop over to Aus for a snow trip!

Come to The Shred darb!!!!!  shred

spaz - 30 May 2011 12:03 PM

I went to the pub with the last $13 cash I have, came home with $15. (?)

Who’d you roll on the way home? Or were you doing party tricks in the pub?  cool hmm

LOL ...........  gulp

Spazzing, the igen is everyone born later than like 2000… I think I heard it like 5 years ago haha

It’s not the first time it’s happened and has more to do with the tricks I do on the hill…  seems people like my Daily Vids tongue rolleye and one guy insisted on handing me cash after I asked him to help re-edit a video I did for him last year.

After buying my first beer it took a while before I had to go to the bar again, I had a delivery service and couldn’t put my glass down without it being topped up. I think I bought 2 drinks all night.

One can only imagine if I had worn a schoolgirl dress wink

It would be hard to roll someone on the way home as I am literally 10 meters from the top of the stairs.

I left my phone at home on charge. When I got in there was a text - from a girl, saying how nice it was to meet me surprised from memory there was only one girl there and she had a constant half dozen guys surrounding her. We must have chatted at some stage and I gave her my card - not really sure wink

Savings account is all good still has $36 in it. hahahaha

tjswish - 31 May 2011 12:06 AM

Spazzing, the igen is everyone born later than like 2000… I think I heard it like 5 years ago haha

They would be like “iKids” still, then????

spaz - 31 May 2011 12:09 AM

I left my phone at home on charge. When I got in there was a text - from a girl, saying how nice it was to meet me surprised from memory there was only one girl there and she had a constant half dozen guys surrounding her. We must have chatted at some stage and I gave her my card - not really sure wink

What make ya certain that the text was from a girl then????

Didn’t happen to see this guy hangin around at all????

LOL

On ya Spaz well done mate cheese

Last time i had a night like that i lost me phone, ended up under mizu’s padeo and grass stains all over me shirt.  shock