The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

I hope they don’t win LOL

We are up 10… but that has never meant the game is over before…

WOW.. tied with one minute to go!  surprised

What a comeback! Sorry boys…  cool grin

pricks….

i left my desk we(by we i mean chicago even tho i am a celtics man) were up by 10…damn lebron.

good work boys, now im a die hard mavs fan! haha

deanobruce - 27 May 2011 05:13 AM

pricks….

i left my desk we(by we i mean chicago even tho i am a celtics man) were up by 10…damn lebron.

good work boys, now im a die hard mavs fan! haha

Facebook status with 4 mins to go…

hahaha never over till its over.

ask okc about game 3 against mavs

10 points can swing pretty quickly in the NBA if a team gets good momentum going. All those fouls and technicals really screwed up Chicago’s flow. Not to mention Dwyane and LeBron both getting hot in clutch time. I actually felt sorry for the Bulls fans; it’s not the way you want to go down.

To Chicago’s credit though, they had an amazing season. They are a team on a fast rise and they will be competing for many Eastern Conference Finals to come. Derrick Rose is an amazing player and if they can piece in one more reliable scorer, they are going to be a force to be reckoned with. It wasn’t meant to be this year but they will be up there competing again next season.

The Mavs vs Heat final is going to be very interesting. They both have so much to prove. LeBron desperately wants a ring, as does Jason Kidd and Dirk. Dirk is trying to erase those memories of 2006 when the Heat came back from 2-0 down to win the next 4 games in a row, with D Wade averaging 36 points a game. It’s youth and athleticism vs experience and depth.

Why can’t you guys just be happy for me..?  tongue wink

oh im happy for you…but im still hoping you lose 4-0! haha

Dallas don’t have a chance… Miami in 4 or 5. Still want Dallas to win though as I like Labroom not being able to win a championship raspberry lol.

Game 2 on at 11am. Let’s Go Heat!  cool grin

one word…

DIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I actually feel sick.  sick

unlucky. was a close one, miami just couldnt do anything down the stretch inthe 4th…

rider26 - 03 June 2011 04:05 AM

I actually feel sick.  sick

Now don’t go doin anythin silly to ya Miami Heat Pyjamas okay!!!!!  hmmm