The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BIG THUMBS UP FOR CHERRI POW AND FLUX!!!!!!

Pulled my bindings out to transfer them onto the new board, and shut eye, the forward lean adjuster and screw were GONE!!!!!

After first blamin Warren, eddie and fatima for playin some sort of sick and perverted practical joke on me, I came to the realization that I must have lost it on my last day ridin season just gone!!!!!

Anyway’s, just wanna give a shout out to Clint @ Cherrie Pow (Jindy) and FLUX for arangin to sort it out for nix, nada, zero, zilch!!!!! Even gonna send it straight to my door!!!!! Now that is SERVICE!!!!!  shaka

The Missin bit photo, that’s missin the bit!!!!!

Another thumbs up to Flux. Go Amine.

Just took home my DS45’s oh baby they are sexy looking and I am pumped to ride them as soon as I can.

shaka

What colour way did ya get ya DS’s in CJ???? Pics please!!!!!

Support your local store and they will always have your back!  shaka

These are my DS45s…

Mizu Kuma - 27 May 2011 08:46 AM

After first blamin Warren, eddie and fatima for playin some sort of sick and perverted practical joke on me

LOL

Reminds me of the days riding with Shaner and crew at Whistler… we get on the gondola and during the 20 minute ride to the top, I slowly and quietly crank up Shaner’s forward lean to the max, or make his ankle straps super loose or tight, or sometimes even completely remove the strap. We all get off and go to strap in, Shane’s like… “What the..?”. He looks over to me, shakes his head and curses at me under his breath.  smirk

Hahahahhahahahaahaa!!!!! He must have loved goin ridin with you!!!!!!

I’d have to give Cherri Pow a big thumbs up too! That is where I bought my board from, they had it for 30% off but gave it to me for 40% off. AND they let me pay over the phone, and even offered to have a friend deliver it to me instead of me having to drive to Jindy! Such good service!!

Stoked on CHERRI for sorting this so quickly!!!  Thanks guys.

AND, Our demo schedule will be released soon, so stay tuned for the dates that you can demo all the new FLUX range in both VIC, NSW and NZ.

amine - 30 May 2011 12:48 AM

Stoked on CHERRI for sorting this so quickly!!!  Thanks guys.

AND, Our demo schedule will be released soon, so stay tuned for the dates that you can demo all the new FLUX range in both VIC, NSW and NZ.

Yeah!!!! Clint is the MAN!!!!!  shaka

Sweet Demo Days!!!!!

sweet as,