The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

A few beer’s and see what happens teacher boy?  wink

Your not gonna get anymore responses out of me. Besides you have taken this thread way off track

You like to go outback? I like a man who talk to me roughly, you have the eye of the bull in you i like that teacher boy wink

Hi.. nyteskye’s sis here :p
Thanks for the support guys.

I should know soon if I’m all good with annual leave.

Hi emri!! Welcome to Boardworld. Would be great to have you come along to the BW Shred and get into boarding! Get onto the introduce yourself thread and let everyone know who you are. Dont forget to check out the Girls Only section too!
shaka

Hope all works out emri…
welcome to boardworld good to see you here cheese

Thank you. Appreciate the welcome smile

Yeah!!!!!! Welcome on Board emri!!!!! Any relo of nyte’s is like a family member on this site!!!!!

It’ll be great to meet ya at the Shred!!!!!!  cool grin

Im kinda hoping to make it up to the shred for the weekend now… if the better half can play gridiron before the wedding then I am going boarding!

blizzard_22 - 24 May 2011 10:51 AM

Im kinda hoping to make it up to the shred for the weekend now… if the better half can play gridiron before the wedding then I am going boarding!

P.S. Stay in the Shred Shed smile

You just wanna punch Spanish Cockell in the “Cockells”!!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 24 May 2011 10:54 AM

You just wanna punch Spanish Cockell in the “Cockells”!!!!!!

Something like that… grin LOL

Be carfull, it may be to his liking.

blizzard_22 - 24 May 2011 10:51 AM

Are ya both comin up????  cool grin

Dunno Mizu, will wait and see how the $ are closer to the time!