The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

HUMAN Vs COW

Poll: See opening post.
Total Votes: 18
COW
HUMAN

Well I’ll see how keen ya all are when ya end up on Mizu’s Cattle Farm then, hey!!!!!  tongue laugh

make sure you bring in some female cows!*

*im not sure what female cattle are called…prob just female cows im guessing?

Skating dog, scootering dog. Skating cat. Will the skating cow come next?

deanobruce - 20 May 2011 06:20 AM

make sure you bring in some female cows!*

*im not sure what female cattle are called…prob just female cows im guessing?

Hahaahahahaha!!!! The Cow is the Female!!!! The Bull is the Male!!!!

red face  touche’ teacher…touche’

deanobruce - 20 May 2011 06:44 AM

red face  touche’ teacher…touche’

LOL A Cow wouldn’t have made that mistake!!!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 20 May 2011 04:52 AM

The bullshit artist has spoken MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL

LOL

Argument # 23 -

OR,

Is the argument that because we are higher up the food chain it is best to be human?

Because it is a well documented, scientific fact that vampires aren’t happier than humans and they don’t feel physical pain, even though it appears that they do when placed in sunlight - it is only the reaction (like an omeba moving from a sharp object). They only feel emotional pain and have a horrible existence that lasts for 100’s of years being tormented by the lust for virgin blood, while having to watch humans live and die and love while they go without.

LOL

I feel bad for you mizu, no one else seems to be fighting the corner for humans even though 9 other people have voted for it.  I should slightly temper that comment by saying that rider made a sensible case even though I’m not personally in agreement.

Aidy - 22 May 2011 09:36 PM

I feel bad for you mizu, no one else seems to be fighting the corner for humans even though 9 other people have voted for it.  I should slightly temper that comment by saying that rider made a sensible case even though I’m not personally in agreement.

Typical Human trait, Aidy!!!!!! I’m haven’t finished my closin arguments yet either!!!!!  cool smirk

I would have to say Human, stuff being a cow grin

Way to go Spanish!!!!! Glad that someone is willin to speak up and show their true colours around here!!!!!!  shaka