The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

HUMAN Vs COW

Poll: See opening post.
Total Votes: 18
COW
HUMAN

please try to avoid knee jerk thinking on this one.

IF YOU WERE BEING REBORN BUT YOU DIDN’T KNOW WHERE IN THE WORLD IT’D HAPPEN, WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BE REBORN AS A HUMAN OR A COW?

If you think the question obvious i’d be interested to hear your reasoning, indeed if you think the question non obvious then i’d like to hear it even more.

Human!!!!

I’m a shit snowboarder but I can still ride better than a Cow!!!!

How’s that Logic?????

Plus I’m not that keen on the taste of grass either!!!!!!

Now forgive me for playing devil’s advocate here…..but a)would a cow care? and b)if you were reborn in east timor would you?

if i was born in india, i would be a cow… if canada then definately a human.

both have pros and lots of cons i guess. i cant pick it

Aidy - 17 May 2011 11:34 PM

Now forgive me for playing devil’s advocate here…..but a)would a cow care? and b)if you were reborn in east timor would you?

Ahh!!!! But your askin me from the veiw point of that of a human, and not that of a cow’s!!!!!

I think the devil’s advocate has to be human but he’s not on the side of the cow or the human, just on the opposite side to whichever side he’s debating with….i mean a cow would make an udderly shit devil’s advocate no!!!?

Aidy - 18 May 2011 12:31 AM

i mean a cow would make an udderly shit devil’s advocate no!!!?

Would that be vote for the Human????

(Loved the pun by the way!!!!!)

Human, regardless of the country I am hoping there would be less chance of being eaten!

I love the taste of cow, so if I were to be one, I would be forced to eat myself cheese

Whoa, that sounds wrong shaka

Cows with Guns !!!!!

Thing is, if you are a human you know things are shit. How much does a cow think about other than eating, shitting, sleeping and the occasional mating. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Most cows live similarly around the world. Its not like it would be thinking “if i was human someone wouldnt be growing me to eat me”.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 18 May 2011 03:31 AM

Thing is, if you are a human you know things are shit. How much does a cow think about other than eating, shitting, sleeping and the occasional mating. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Most cows live similarly around the world. Its not like it would be thinking “if i was human someone wouldnt be growing me to eat me”.

you obviously haven’t seen the threads on cowworld.com.au

LOL

HUMAN….. I live on a farm with 300 plus cows, and oh my god a cows life is boring!!!