The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ BOARDWORLD HOODIES ~

rider26 - 17 May 2011 03:23 AM

Just got word from the manufacturer in regards to sizes. Sizes are available from XXS to XXL - fairly standard in size compared to most skate/surf hoodies.

MP3 pocket????

Are the sizes mens only???? (You guys know that I take a ladies 22 now!!!!!) To get the girls goodies right!!!!!

PAYMENTS RECEIVED LIST

Snowdragon
tjswish
blizzard_22
Mizu X5
Amakat
Azz X2
Billy
T-Spec
CRACKERS
Cords
deanobruce
Snowman X2
fast eddie X2
K2_SCS X2

I also received a payment of $100 from ‘IMB’ - there was no mention of name or screen name in the deposit. If this is yours can you please let me know.

Thank you for sending the payments through! smile

Mizu Kuma - 17 May 2011 03:34 AM
rider26 - 17 May 2011 03:23 AM

Just got word from the manufacturer in regards to sizes. Sizes are available from XXS to XXL - fairly standard in size compared to most skate/surf hoodies.

MP3 pocket????

Are the sizes mens only???? (You guys know that I take a ladies 22 now!!!!!) To get the girls goodies right!!!!!

Sorry, no mp3 pocket. Yes this is men’s sizing.

What’s the bet that the $100 will be Warren’s?????

Is Michelle still gonna sew the pocket in for me then???? (Not that I want the pocket but!!!! She was gonna stab you with the needle for the scrambled word game episode!!!!)

rider26 - 17 May 2011 03:39 AM

PAYMENTS RECEIVED LIST

Snowdragon
tjswish
blizzard_22
Mizu X5
Amakat
Azz X2
Billy
T-Spec
CRACKERS
Cords
deanobruce
Snowman X2
fast eddie X2
K2_SCS X2

I also received a payment of $100 from ‘IMB’ - there was no mention of name or screen name in the deposit. If this is yours can you please let me know.

Thank you for sending the payments through! smile

Yes mate it’s me im sorry…....  red face

^^^ BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Mizu you should so get a pize for that

UPDATED PAYMENT RECEIVED LIST

Snowdragon
tjswish
blizzard_22
Mizu X5
Amakat
Azz X2
Billy
T-Spec
CRACKERS
Cords
deanobruce
Snowman X2
fast eddie X2
K2_SCS X2
Warren Chapstick X2
nyteskye X2
fatima4u X2
Tayles X2
Dan83 X3
Just Giver
rider26
Dork
Rick0889

When are you placing the order and do you know how long they’ll take?

Hey guys, just to let you know, the sizing is all in men’s sizes. If you want a women’s sizing, that’s fine but the cut/shape of the hoodie will be completely different. The men’s style is your standard skate/surf hoodie cut. Please let me know exactly what you want (if you’ve given me either both men’s/women’s or just women’s sizing).

I’ll be placing the order in the next week or so, as soon as everyone confirms exactly what they want. Production and delivery shouldn’t take more than a couple of weeks. They’ve been really good with previous deliveries.

I’ll update the paid list with what sizes you’ve ordered tomorrow so you can double check and confirm size and style.

Cheers guys! smile

Mizu told me he wants a ladies cut and some lace on the sleeves

CRACKERS - 22 May 2011 12:06 AM

Mizu told me he wants a ladies cut and some lace on the sleeves

You forgot to tell him in “Pink” as well CRACKERS!!!! And with a “Floral” lace please!!!!!

I’ll stick with mens cut.

Can’t wait for the hoodies.

Omg i would love to have a BW hoodie!!! Is it to late to get one?

Just email rider with;

1. Size
2. name you want printed on it.
3. Number of hoodies.

He will then email banking details to you.

Spanish, could you also please post in here what name you would like printed on it so I can make up the graphic for it. Thanks! smile