The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your screen name

Just Giver - 26 August 2009 07:18 PM
snowslider - 26 August 2009 05:22 PM

I am going to speculate on a name or two for those that arent here.
Just Giver…. She got her name because people are always telling Jeremy “She is traveling across half the world for you… JUST GIVE HER an engagement ring.”

smile
LOL, I dont even know how long you guys have been together, I hope to not offend.

Well your guess of my name is way off snowslider smile

Slider, I honestly thought your guess was really close :p
That’s a very interesting screen name. never heard that saying before though but i guess now i have :]

golfpunklegend - 26 August 2009 08:17 PM
Just Giver - 26 August 2009 07:18 PM

I am going to speculate on a name or two for those that arent here.
Just Giver…. She got her name because people are always telling Jeremy “She is traveling across half the world for you… JUST GIVE HER an engagement ring.”

smile
LOL, I dont even know how long you guys have been together, I hope to not offend.

Well your guess of my name is way off snowslider smile

Slider, I honestly thought your guess was really close :p
That’s a very interesting screen name. never heard that saying before though but i guess now i have :]

If you guys were right that would be a horrible name!! That would make me a pushy gf raspberry But I’m glad that you guys now understand my name and feel free to use it at your own expense.

Just Giver - 26 August 2009 08:26 PM

feel free to use it at your own expense.

Hahahah and the brainstorming begins…......... smile

Was the star of a popular tv show in the late 80’s early 90’s before I was replaced by a little oompa loompa named Arthur! Been a snow bum ever since.

Just out of curiosity: put in your guesses for my weight or height. raspberry

im guessing you’re not overweight and that you used to be more overweight than you are now.
I’d say 95kgs and 180cm?

f@tony - 27 August 2009 04:00 AM

Just out of curiosity: put in your guesses for my weight or height. raspberry

Oh this can be fun.

I’m with GPL’s theory on this….
I’ll say 60kg, and 5’8”, which in cm is…172cm.

Americans are funny that we still use the silly-system and not what the rest of the world uses (metric).
We’re stubborn.

Haha, I like the theory but I’m definitely on the lankier side.  Its from the Simpsons/Italian gangster flicks and being the only one named Tony in my friends, it was decided for me.

Incidentally this sucks for boarding cus I’ve found that shorter guys look stylier less flailly doing tricks to start.

ok well my guess must’ve been way off then….
75kg, 180cm?

Tobi - 26 August 2009 12:10 AM

Tambazz is easy.

Tambo and Azz where both members of snowatch and then they had sexy times and now they are Tambazz.

It saves them from having to log out and log back in or sorry ‘sorry that was me under *insert other persons log on here*’ all the time. Now it’s just a guessing game of working out which one is actually posting.

wink

What Tobi said ^^^^

and to expand a bit more Tambo is because she lived at Mount Tamborine. My initials are AS, so since I was a wee tacker everyone called me Azz.

Our good mate Farty the Snowman first coined the idea of Tambazz and we have run with it ever since.  grin

Ahahah farty the snowman from snowatch true?
anyways, tambazz is a sick screen name, tambo/azz.
I feel kinda lame now… is there a way to change screen names?

Yeah, the one and only, Farty the Snowman

nice theory Tobi.

Tambazz - 28 August 2009 01:20 AM
Tobi - 26 August 2009 12:10 AM

Tambazz is easy.

Tambo and Azz where both members of snowatch and then they had sexy times and now they are Tambazz.

It saves them from having to log out and log back in or sorry ‘sorry that was me under *insert other persons log on here*’ all the time. Now it’s just a guessing game of working out which one is actually posting.

wink

What Tobi said ^^^^

and to expand a bit more Tambo is because she lived at Mount Tamborine. My initials are AS, so since I was a wee tacker everyone called me Azz.

Our good mate Farty the Snowman first coined the idea of Tambazz and we have run with it ever since.  grin

Ha!

Don’t doubt Tobi’s theories!

raspberry

golfpunklegend - 28 August 2009 02:28 AM

Is there a way to change screen names?

Yes there is.
1.Towards the top of the screen where it says ‘Logged in as: blah blah blah blah blah’ click on “Your control panel”
2. Once in here click on username and password in the left pane
3. Fill in fields, enjoy

Mmmmmmmmm now i just have to think of something smart smile