The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SNOW

Good sign when Smiggins looks like that!!!!!

YEW SNOW!!! it was like there was snow falling for like a minute, shame it didn’t stick but HELL YEAH!! shaka

i looked at all of thredbos cams last nite n there was practically no snow at all n looks how much it changed over 1 nite, amazing!!

Hpopefully this sort of weather keeps up from now until season open, then all the way through the season!!!

Unless you didn’t see what i’ve said on some other threads, once agian ITS SNOWING IN COOMA (canberra could be next blizzard wink )
YEW THIS SEASON IS ONE NOT TO MISS!!!

UPDATE!!!
Tonight!!! Thredbo is firing up their snow guns!!!  cheese

Yeeeewwwwww!!!!!!!

Yes grin  grin  grin

Yep read that on Twitter! Stoked!

I think I will head up opening weekend if the cover is good enough.

Looks like some snowy weather starting this weekend onwards for a few days!

maxwell_cimus - 31 May 2011 12:41 AM

Looks like some snowy weather starting this weekend onwards for a few days!

Yeah, a couple of good little dumps are a comin!!!!!! Yeeeewwwww!!!!!

Looking forward to this years season now!!

First year of snow-making on my local hill this year! Only a trial on the beginner areas but better than nothing!

Me and my mates have also started up a not-for-profit terrain park to get up and running on the hill this year.  Previously there has been nothing in the way of terrain parks so should create a bit of fun!!

maxwell_cimus - 31 May 2011 12:51 AM

First year of snow-making on my local hill this year! Only a trial on the beginner areas but better than nothing!

Me and my mates have also started up a not-for-profit terrain park to get up and running on the hill this year.  Previously there has been nothing in the way of terrain parks so should create a bit of fun!!

thats awsome maxwell, i cant get over the love for this sport ppl have! doing dodgy dishpig work for 4 months just to stay afloat while overseas doesnt get much better haha

whats your local hill maxwell??

Rick0889 - 31 May 2011 01:03 AM
maxwell_cimus - 31 May 2011 12:51 AM

thats awsome maxwell, i cant get over the love for this sport ppl have! doing dodgy dishpig work for 4 months just to stay afloat while overseas doesnt get much better haha

whats your local hill maxwell??

My local hill is Ben Lomond in Tas. Not much but very close to home, only about 40km.  Often there is some pretty average seasons but occasionally it throws out a good one!!

Snow guns plus a piston bully should help things along a bit!

I know it’s a bit of a Journey max, but are ya gonna make it up to Thedbo for The Shred???? (You should be there already Rick, yeah????)