The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Idea for the Shred!!!!!

Poll: What’s ya opinion of "The White Night"?????
Total Votes: 17
Mizu should stick the idea where the sun don’t shine!!!!!
Mizu has excelled himself yet again!!!!! He is Brilliant!!!!!
I like the idea but can’t stand Mizu!!!!!!
I’ve got a better idea that I will post in this thread!!!!!
rider26 - 15 May 2011 08:24 PM

Vote counting are we?  cool hmm

Damn, we should have all played along and said ‘oh yeaaah, what a great idea, let’s do it!’, then bailed on Mizu and he would have turned up in all white like the Backstreet Boys.

That’s exactly how I imagined it would be!!!!! And now you’ve gone and crushed my dream!!!!  downer

Hey, I voted that it was a good idea!

Sorry about the ‘can’t stand Mizu’ bit.  red face

I’d be dressed in white, there with bells on….......... if we didn’t have to leave that arvo downer

I don’t really own all white… and I would totally get food all over it…

But on other notes, I would be more than happy to sing backstreet boys with you smile

Here are some ideas:
instead of all white, just pick a theme and people have to get dressed up. ie you could choose backstreet boys as your theme and everybody interprets it how they want.

here’s an unrelated idea: get an old board and glue shot glasses all down one edge. Then make 5 or 6 people down shots all at once. They do it with skis at bars in ski towns

i have seen this in nz, and im pretty sure liquid snow tours have this set up in their hotel(the lab) in hakuba.

its funny watching a couple of ppl try to coordinate doing a shot at the same time.

deanobruce - 16 May 2011 01:48 AM

i have seen this in nz, and im pretty sure liquid snow tours have this set up in their hotel(the lab) in hakuba.

its funny watching a couple of ppl try to coordinate doing a shot at the same time.

Guessing it would be much easier on a ski…

but the harder it is the funnier it is to watch…

Azz - 15 May 2011 09:28 PM

I’d be dressed in white, there with bells on….......... if we didn’t have to leave that arvo downer

Now here’s a man that knows how to party!!!!!

Let the kids fend for themselves Azz!!!!! It’ll be good for buiding their independence!!!!!  cool hmm

Well, we can dress up in white and drink shots off a snowboard anyway!!!!! (Thanks to Gamblors positive/constructive ideas!!!! Unlike the other more negative/destructive remarks that I have come across in this thread!!!!! I wont mention any names…..........“Super Admins”!!!!!!)  hmmm

Gamblor - 16 May 2011 12:58 AM

Here are some ideas:
instead of all white, just pick a theme and people have to get dressed up. ie you could choose backstreet boys as your theme and everybody interprets it how they want.

here’s an unrelated idea: get an old board and glue shot glasses all down one edge. Then make 5 or 6 people down shots all at once. They do it with skis at bars in ski towns

Shotskiis! they are always fun….if you dont want to ride the next day! Listen to you ya pack of pansies! your supposed to be snowboarders not bloody bankers (although its not mutually exclusive)....who cares if you spill food on your clothes….get some cheap arse thing from vinnies! Good Idea Mizu….although i still voted mean, sorry smile

CRACKERS - 16 May 2011 03:22 AM
Gamblor - 16 May 2011 12:58 AM

Here are some ideas:

Shotskiis! they are always fun….if you dont want to ride the next day! Listen to you ya pack of pansies! your supposed to be snowboarders not bloody bankers (although its not mutually exclusive)....who cares if you spill food on your clothes….get some cheap arse thing from vinnies! Good Idea Mizu….although i still voted mean, sorry smile

That’s right CRACKERS!!!!! You tell em!!!!! No spirit whatsoever!!!!!

And it’s the vote that counts!!!!! The sun shines outta me from everywhere, so ya vote was technically “null and void” anyway!!!!!  cool smirk

^^^ Rider don’t give in to him, think of somthing better Mizu get your egg head thinking

You keep ya nose out of this!!!!! If ya can that is!!!!!  LOL

hahahahaha what about animals suits??? ill wear anything, it would look mad everyone dressed up

I’m keen for everyone to dress up too, but I think we will get the most doing it if it is something that is within reach to most people. Animal suits are expensive to hire/buy. Youl could do it like Dress Up As An Animal, then everyone can do their own interpretation of it.