The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

You know you’ve got _____ fever when you…....

You know you’ve got Diarrhea fever when you start spary painting when you got to the toilet….. LOL  gulp

You know you’ve got dyslexia when you keep writin words like “spary”!!!!!!

You know you’ve got highway to Thredbo fever when you spend 5 days packing and put off all work and BW posting until it’s done

- No it’s not done! The alarm is set for 5am, school drop off from 7:50, highway to Thredbo by 9am.

I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow.

Warren Chapstick - 14 May 2011 11:17 PM

You know you’ve got Diarrhea fever when you start spary painting when you got to the toilet….. LOL  gulp

EWWW WARREN!!! Thats just, no, gross !!  sick

Mizu Kuma - 13 May 2011 12:05 PM

You know you’ve got Boardworld fever when you can’t stop making new threads!!!!!

lol :D

spaz - 15 May 2011 12:57 PM

I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow. I’m going to the snow.

quite jealous iam