The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ CAPTION THIS ~

Photobucket

“Geezey Goozey, look at the flakes on that little beauty!!!!! I’ll have even more toothless kids for ya in about 10 minutes along with the weather for the weekend”

^^^Ever since I went snowboarding I liked the helmet so much I never took it off.

Photobucket

^^ Bob, we should move along. I’m pretty sure spaz has a spy cam somewhere around here.

rider26 - 05 May 2011 07:05 PM

^^ Bob, we should move along. I’m pretty sure spaz has a spy cam somewhere around here.

hehehe, that is me on the right rider!
Since the village is cam is currently down and has been since I got the place at Squatters I’ve been hanging to see the view of from it. I found this from 12 months ago. There is some great advertising potential.

When the pimp said our client had a big purple member and it would need 2 of us, I had no idea! Let me check if it’s throbbing….

Photobucket

spaz - 05 May 2011 07:38 PM

hehehe, that is me on the right rider! .

big surprise

Photobucket
Was I sposed to keep my uphill edge raised? Or was it downhill edge?

rider26 - 05 May 2011 08:16 PM
spaz - 05 May 2011 07:38 PM

hehehe, that is me on the right rider! .

big surprise

Like I said “great advertising potential”!!!!! LOL

“Don’t you ‘wang hong cow ding sang boo nee yun’ Me”, “I can speak Mandarin!!!!”

Hello guys my name is Fatima, I’m so upset because KFC has ran outta stock my life is over!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^ CHECK OUT MY NEW GIRLFRIEND!!!!! SHE’S A LITTLE BIT OLDER THAN ME, BUT WHAT A COUGARRRRRR!!!!!!

^^ OH EM GEE! Mizu got deleted?

rider26 - 15 May 2011 07:42 PM

Now where did that guy in the sequined spandex outfit get to???? Cause he’s all mine girls!!!!! He’s my Boy Wonder!!!!!

^^^Must…. Resist…. MAGNET! ARGH dammit crosseyed again!

blizzard_22 - 16 May 2011 03:24 AM

^^^Must…. Resist…. MAGNET! ARGH dammit crosseyed again!

(Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Good one blizz!!!!!  LOL )

^^^^^^ And if ya can’t sing any better than what ya doin now, I’m gonna cripple the other one as well!!!!!