The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

REVENGE… How do you serve it?

This thread is for all those plotting vengeance on someone. Let’s get together to discuss ideas and past experiences.

Let’s hear some good stories of REVENGE! What was the situation? How did you plot your revenge? How did you execute it? What were the results? Do tell…

evil

I don’t share my secrets for you to then use on me. Sorry not that stupid LOL

Has someone been screening pm’s????

He’s abusing his power.

No, Michelle just tends to mumble out loud when she reads and she laughs quite loudly too (sometimes she even snorts when she laughs hard!).

That is rather ‘perplexing’!!!!!  wink

Jeremy snores in his sleep. It’s like he’s darth vador

LOL snort!!!!!

Just Giver - 14 May 2011 04:27 AM

Jeremy snores in his sleep. It’s like he’s darth vador

I don’t snore! You’re such a lier, even you say I don’t snore.

Far out… you should hear Michelle laughing on the couch as I shouted “I don’t snore”.

raspberry

Calm down “Sith Lord”!!!!! ya might stop breathin!!!!!  LOL

Very good… LOL

I impressed by how rider and giver are cleverly using examples to answer the threads question.

One nite me and the Kuma family where at a 40th bithday (Mrs Kuma brother)....
And the bar was free beers and wine, so i took advantage of it. So with me and Mizu always stiring each other, i thought this would be the perfect time to get him while he was off guard was down tongue wink ...... I was getting all of Mizu’s beers for him and he was happy and didn’t expect anything was going on, but with every beer i was getting Mizu i was getting the bartender to put a shot of Vodka in it snake ... He couldn’t taste the Vodka in his beer, and towards the end of the night Mizu was sitting down and was a bit green at the gills (pissed), he went to get up for a song to dance but went down like a bag and took out a table hahahahaha was the funnest thing ever….........  LOL  LOL  LOL

I’m just on the look out now for the water bear’s come back!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha that’s hilarious!  LOL

Mizu, can’t hold your drinks? Hey lad?  smirk

rider26 - 14 May 2011 11:54 PM

hahahahahahaha yeah not that night tongue rolleye

rider26 - 14 May 2011 11:54 PM

I had about 13 schooies that night, each one of them had a shot of vodka, and then I followed up with about 6 Bourbon and Coke’s!!!!!

sick

And thanks for remindin me Warren!!!!!  evil