The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Have you noticed?

winning indeed!  did i mention I was unemployed….

Azz, i have noticed you have a new avatar.Noice! I cant think at all what you had before this!!!! I remember your pic on snowboardmag one, but not ur recent one confused

It was a pic of him sewin somethin!!!!! probably stichin up the puncture in the spare blow up????

Mizu Kuma - 12 May 2011 11:31 AM

It was a pic of him sewin somethin!!!!! probably stichin up the puncture in the spare blow up????

LOL

I was splicing a loop in some rope.

Preparation for hog tying Mizu and sliding him down the super trail evil

Azz is that true about you splicing a rope.  I genuinely thought you were rolling a J! smile

Azz - 12 May 2011 09:32 PM
Mizu Kuma - 12 May 2011 11:31 AM

LOL

I was splicing a loop in some rope.

Preparation for hog tying Mizu and sliding him down the super trail evil

No body mentioned that game for the Shred!!!!!

Azz - 12 May 2011 12:47 AM

That now its closer to Winter and some white stuff has hit the ground. The traffic in forums has really picked up?

Not just in here, the others as well.

Have you also noticed that the quality of thread content has become WORSEsnake  (a few excluded)

I am going to apply for funding to do a study into whether this is the same phenomenon that happens in the tropics in the build up to the wet season.

Jez, do you have stats on the traffic in here you can put up please?

Traffic has been fairly consistent over the Aus summer, definitely starting to pick up a bit more now. I’m guessing there will be a fairly decent spike in traffic and activity on the forums when we send out the pre-season email.

rider26 - 12 May 2011 11:02 PM
Azz - 12 May 2011 12:47 AM

That now its closer to Winter and some white stuff has hit the ground. The traffic in forums has really picked up?

Not just in here, the others as well.

Have you also noticed that the quality of thread content has become WORSEsnake  (a few excluded)

I am going to apply for funding to do a study into whether this is the same phenomenon that happens in the tropics in the build up to the wet season.

Jez, do you have stats on the traffic in here you can put up please?

Traffic has been fairly consistent over the Aus summer, definitely starting to pick up a bit more now. I’m guessing there will be a fairly decent spike in traffic and activity on the forums when we send out the pre-season email.

Except for when I went down the coast for a couple of weeks!!!!

And when you went on unwanted leave from boardworld tongue laugh LOL

No!!!!! That started a Frenzy!!!!!