The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Have you noticed?

That now its closer to Winter and some white stuff has hit the ground. The traffic in forums has really picked up?

Not just in here, the others as well.

Have you also noticed that the quality of thread content has become WORSEsnake  (a few excluded)

I am going to apply for funding to do a study into whether this is the same phenomenon that happens in the tropics in the build up to the wet season.

Jez, do you have stats on the traffic in here you can put up please?

Have you also noticed that most of the dribble comes from a member with 7000+ posts…...................  cool mad

tongue wink

Let’s be fair Azz, jeremy has a lot on his plate!

LOL

Azz - 12 May 2011 12:48 AM

Have you also noticed that most of the dribble comes from a member with 7000+ posts…...................  cool mad

tongue wink

And once I’ve finished with the 1,000,000 post thread, it’s gonna be more!!!!!  LOL

Agreed Azz! All the topics with new posts use to be on one page for me, now I have to go to the next page. Too much effort LOL.

Spoken like a True Public Servant, blizz!!!!  cool smirk

Mizu should stop making so many threads and cloging up the forums with all the nonsence tongue rolleye
He might get himself deleted again LOL

That’s OK amakat!!!! I’ll only come back Stronger than ever!!!!

keep smashing them Mizu haha I dont care evil

fast eddie - 12 May 2011 06:29 AM

Good to see someone appreciates my efforts!!!!! Cheers eddie!!!!  shaka

Biggest BROWN NOSER!!!!  smirk

Warren Chapstick - 12 May 2011 09:00 AM

Rack Off Pinky!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 12 May 2011 09:01 AM
Warren Chapstick - 12 May 2011 09:00 AM

Rack Off Pinky!!!!!

Faded pinky now thank you!!!

Mizu Kuma - 12 May 2011 05:06 AM

No offence blizzard, (i think it should be hard to take offense from people you don’t know?) but this was a good one!

Shit: a little man in my head is telling me I shouldn’t of got involved in this thread…..

Aidy - 12 May 2011 09:51 AM
Mizu Kuma - 12 May 2011 05:06 AM

No offence blizzard, (i think it should be hard to take offense from people you don’t know?) but this was a good one!

Shit: a little man in my head is telling me I shouldn’t of got involved in this thread…..

Haha I actually think Mizu hit the nail on the head with that one!!! Hey it is hard staring out the window all day man!!

Well I know a way to make you all jealous, I can claim $150 from work on my newly purchased snowboard! #winning!! Lol