The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Walking group

Geographical Names Board of that state (or possibly country)
Here is NSW’s:
http://www.gnb.nsw.gov.au/
(Maybe move this one to convo thread to if you want to discuss it further smile)

As Jeremy said already that I will be there… How long does it take to walk to coogee?

One way to Coggee is about 2-2.5 hours with out pushing your self.  My wife and I walked it with our 2 mini Dachsunds and did it in a hour and a half with them walking the whole way.  But if its your firts time you may want to take a little more time to take in some views and keep an eye out for some whales.

woww you can see whales off coogee beach?

golfpunklegend - 24 August 2009 11:30 PM

woww you can see whales off coogee beach?

You can see them up and down the coast here at the right time of year.  I did a whale watching tour last year we spent most of the trip right at the heads.  I will see if I can dig up some shots I took on it.

Sweet as man. will you be doing this every wednesday?
I might be coming down to sydney for unsw open day on sept 5th. Still arranging and thinking if its worth the trip down there just for an open day though.

Whale watching would be loads of fun.. Can’t wait to do the walk to see some beautiful sites.

On on my way to Bondi now hope to see some of you there, I will be the guy decked out in lululemon lol have a good one