The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Who is doing the full season at the snow this year?

Yeh, I’ll have a think bout the different eating houses at them both too. Both have some sick day spas too. How long you rekon you would go for? If you are there for 4-5days it may be worth doing the Helicoptor flight across to the the other mountain and ride for the day. Your pass is valid at both. If its good weather totally worth it (I havent done it), cos the mountains ranges that join Hotham and Falls are a beautiful sight and would be amazing from the air.

Would have to be there for at least a 5 day stint!!!!!

Like the sound of the chopper ride!!!!!  cool grin

I might have to start a thread askin about Restaurants/Accom etc etc!!!!!

Yeh, I’m not the best for them. I either eat at the pubs, at accom and make pizzas, or usually just dont eat dinner and drink lots of beer hahaha

I do it all!!!!  red face

as eddie pointed out him myself n warren r gona try n b there a bit, hopefully can get in a few other days with ya’s before the shread

fatima4u - 11 May 2011 06:46 AM

as eddie pointed out him myself n warren r gona try n b there a bit, hopefully can get in a few other days with ya’s before the shread

Let us know when ya guys are goin!!!!! I’ll come for a run if I’m not pushin buttons!!!!!

I have a weekend in July at Perisher (on a Oz Snow bus tour staying at snowy valley in East Jindy)
I have the shred
And my cousin lives in Canberra and we thought I’d meet him there on the Friday and do a trip either in June or August, depending on the snow smile.

I would have loved to do a NZ trip but money seems to be an issue. I can afford but should probably save for Japan at the end of the year or NZ next year when friends will be there as well!

And as per every year, I would love to go to Falls for the bus or Hotham for the top down atmosphere but it seems like it will have to wait :(.

On other news, I ordered a new Jacket and Pants. Hope they arrive soon smile

Mizu Kuma - 11 May 2011 06:47 AM
fatima4u - 11 May 2011 06:46 AM

Let us know when ya guys are goin!!!!! I’ll come for a run if I’m not pushin buttons!!!!!

hahaha sounds good mizu!!

tjswish - 11 May 2011 07:04 AM

I have a weekend in July at Perisher (on a Oz Snow bus tour staying at snowy valley in East Jindy)
I have the shred
And my cousin lives in Canberra and we thought I’d meet him there on the Friday and do a trip either in June or August, depending on the snow smile.

I would have loved to do a NZ trip but money seems to be an issue. I can afford but should probably save for Japan at the end of the year or NZ next year when friends will be there as well!

And as per every year, I would love to go to Falls for the bus or Hotham for the top down atmosphere but it seems like it will have to wait :(.

On other news, I ordered a new Jacket and Pants. Hope they arrive soon smile

I have apair of bindings coming and its doing my head in waiting for them, just want them now!...even thought they are useless as i cant use them any time soon

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

It does get like that hey deano!!!!! Like waitin for chrissy and easter when ya were a kid!!!!!