The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What “Freaks” Ya Out?????

^^ I’d never thought you’d be like that Mizu! Everyday life for a teacher

I’m not a Teacher Billy!!!!!

Don’t you ever learn????  hmmm  Oh sorry!!!!! I keep forgetin that You Are a Teacher!!!!!  red face

What freaks me out is mob mentality, witch hunts, being accused and on trial for something I haven’t done.

Not that it’s happened!!  big surprise

It just scares the crap out of me that it’s possible.

spaz - 10 May 2011 11:45 AM

What freaks me out is mob mentality, witch hunts, being accused and on trial for something I haven’t done.

Not that it’s happened!!  big surprise

It just scares the crap out of me that it’s possible.

Yeah, that would be pretty darn freaky!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 10 May 2011 11:40 AM

Don’t you ever learn????  hmmm  Oh sorry!!!!! I keep forgetin that You Are a Teacher!!!!!  red face

Mizu your not much of a learner are ya!

spaz - 10 May 2011 11:47 AM

Mizu your not much of a learner are ya!

Hey!!!!! If I was cool with the speakin thing I could be a Teacher!!!!!  smirk

Hahaha - I was talking about me!! I don’t mind speaking in front of big groups… do get nervous sometimes though

Especially in front of a group of teachers… I’m in charge of 30 schools for our IT network - have to get up and talk in front of all of them - I always freak out!

I could be a teacher if people listened to me!!!!! confused

I listen to ya spaz!!!!!

Billy - 10 May 2011 11:52 AM

Especially in front of a group of teachers, I’m in charge of 30 schools for our IT network - have to get up and talk in front of all of them - I always freak out!

The mind is such a powerful thing!!!!! I just think that my accelerator gets stuck when faced with the task!!!!!  LOL

spaz - 10 May 2011 11:53 AM

I could be a teacher if people listened to me!!!!! confused

Don’t worry, no one listens to me either! wink

Just kiddin’

LOL I didn’t listen to my teachers. They kept trying to tell me stuff I thought I knew. Why I stayed at school until year 12 is beyond me. And I did year 11 twice!