The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Check These Out!!!!! - Nike Snowboard Boots

Danny Kass/Arbito Nike Quickstrike’s!!!!!

straight up awesome!

nice

haha they are rad

I like the look! very danny kass…..can’t quite come at buying any snow gear that is Nike though. I know they have a sick team but I don’t think they really give a damn about snowboarding.

Just Buy It

As much as I don’t like nike they are some impressive boots, remind me a lot of the Bwana Spoon art work.

Not really feelin those

Not a fan.. Nike obviously thought they would have another go at making some cash out of snowboarding. Hope they go a bit better than their last foray

skip11 - 06 May 2011 06:39 PM

Not really feelin those

Close ya eyes and reach out then, skip!!!!!  smirk

Ya they do look pretty cool, I have yet to try any Nike snowboard gear and doubt I ever will but if they want to give me some stuff to demo and review I am always open to try new things!

i saw the price of these last night….scary( in my eyes anyway..some ppl may pay it…)

How much is it? 400?

They were askin $700 US on that shit site that we can’t mention here!!!!! LTD Edition of only 200 pairs made!!!!!

Holy shiiiizzzz. For a shoe that ugly (at least for me haha), I’d rather buy a new board.

Haha no way! those are so sick!!

They are very, errrr, bright. I think I would have to see them in person to judge em!