The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What “Freaks” Ya Out?????

we also built a few warehouses so yeh, know how you feel!

oh yeh skydiving was epic, will happily do it again…and again…and again

Seeing Fatima with no shirt on is What’s “Freaks” Me Out!!!!!!!!!!

Warren Chapstick - 10 May 2011 08:00 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  LOL

fast eddie - 10 May 2011 08:21 AM
Warren Chapstick - 10 May 2011 08:00 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  LOL

lol shut it pinky!!!!

cougars freak me out, the animal lol

My “freak out” has to be public speakin, or even makin any type of speech!!!!! End up a mumblin fool!!!!!

I would actually rather have a compound fracture (Bone stickin through the skin), than talk in front of a crowd!!!!!

deanobruce - 10 May 2011 07:19 AM

Warren and eddie work involves some pretty freaky places at HUGE heights dude!!!!!

I’ve been up on top of the smaller ones that I work at, and even ours are the equivalent of a 12 story Building!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 10 May 2011 10:03 AM

Warren and eddie work involves some pretty freaky places at HUGE heights dude!!!!!

I’ve been up on top of the smaller ones that I work at, and even ours are the equivalent of a 12 story Building!!!!!

Base jumping material hahaha shaka

If ya ever want to do Base Jumpin, there’s a guy at work that’ll get ya sorted!!!!! He does the ERS Stack at night now and then!!!!!  big surprise

Mizu Kuma - 10 May 2011 10:01 AM

My “freak out” has to be public speakin, or even makin any type of speech!!!!! End up a mumblin fool!!!!!

I would actually rather have a compound fracture (Bone stickin through the skin), than talk in front of a crowd!!!!!

That amazes me big surprise  I would of thought that you would kick ass at public speaking.

I am the same, scares the piss out of me.  red face but after my mates wedding when I was best bloke I feel better about it. Got heaps of nice comments on my speech. Some kind fools told me it was the best they ever heard. Must of been really pissed. LOL

Azz - 10 May 2011 10:16 AM
Mizu Kuma - 10 May 2011 10:01 AM

That amazes me big surprise  I would of thought that you would kick ass at public speaking.

I am the same, scares the piss out of me.  red face but after my mates wedding when I was best bloke I feel better about it. Got heaps of nice comments on my speech. Some kind fools told me it was the best they ever heard. Must of been really pissed. LOL

Yeah, been the Best Man a few times and it still scares the shit out of me no end!!!!!

Had to be three quarters stung meself for those events also!!!!!

fast eddie - 10 May 2011 10:05 AM

Yer pretty crazy stuff but with all the safety gear on you still don’t feel safe…... But TO THE EXTREME

Oh yeah, I could def write a speech confidently,that’s where it would end though!!!!!

Have ya seen the Kings Speech???? “Bertie” makes me look bad!!!!!  red face And I don’t even have an impediment!!!!

Warren Chapstick - 10 May 2011 10:23 AM
fast eddie - 10 May 2011 10:05 AM

Yer pretty crazy stuff but with all the safety gear on you still don’t feel safe…... But TO THE EXTREME

This belongs in another thread!!!!!  tongue laugh

Mizu Kuma - 10 May 2011 10:25 AM

Oh yeah, I could def write a speech confidently,that’s where it would end though!!!!!

Have ya seen the Kings Speech???? “Bertie” makes me look bad!!!!!  red face And I don’t even have an impediment!!!!

PFFT!!! whatever mizu, you’d definatly dominate!!!

amakat - 10 May 2011 10:28 AM
Mizu Kuma - 10 May 2011 10:25 AM

PFFT!!! whatever mizu, you’d definatly dominate!!!

I would actually prefer to swim with a Great White!!!!!